Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > June is Audiobook Month drawing! No reviews required

Comments (showing 1-31 of 31) (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments I just posted my annual June is Audiobook Month giveaway on my blog. I'm going to draw 5 names at the end of the month and each person can choose one of my books for free -- nothing expected in return! Just want to promote Audiobook Month!

You can enter by leaving a comment under this post or head over to my blog and leave a comment on there: http://freezeframelah.blogspot.com/20...

Good luck and happy listening!

Cheers!
Lee Ann

message 2: by Moncho (new)

Moncho | 25 comments Yay! Free audio book! Hope I can make it! =D

message 3: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments Ramón Alonso Delgado Urbina wrote: "Yay! Free audio book! Hope I can make it! =D"

Good luck, Ramon!

message 4: by Chrissie (last edited Jun 08, 2017 10:41PM) (new)

Chrissie | 3207 comments Please consider me as one who would like to win one of your audiobooks. I am thinking of the one by Zola or One Vacant Chair. You have so many, I can't quite make up my mind!

message 5: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments Chrissie wrote: "Please consider me as one who would like to win one of your audiobooks. I am thinking of the one by Zola or One Vacant Chair. You have so many, I can't quite make up my mind!"

Good luck, Chrissie! One Vacant Chair is one of my personal favorites!

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily Ross | 111 comments This sounds so cool! :-) I didn't actually know that audiobook month was a thing until about a week ago :-)

message 7: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments Emily wrote: "This sounds so cool! :-) I didn't actually know that audiobook month was a thing until about a week ago :-)"

Yes, June of each year! Good luck!

message 8: by SS (new)

SS | 73 comments Lovely! Thank you! Good luck to all who enter.

message 9: by Ian (new)

Ian (Erroba) | 11 comments Hi I would like to participate!! Thanks

message 10: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments Good luck to you both, SS and Ian!

message 11: by Mara (new)

Mara Pemberton (marapem) | 367 comments I would love to listen to it.

message 12: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments Mara wrote: "I would love to listen to it."

Good luck, Mara!

message 13: by Chrissie (last edited Jun 09, 2017 10:14PM) (new)

Chrissie | 3207 comments Lee wrote: "Chrissie wrote: "Please consider me as one who would like to win one of your audiobooks. I am thinking of the one by Zola or One Vacant Chair. You have so many, I can't quite make up ..."

IF I should perhaps get a coupon that is the one I will choose. I have heard that both the book and your narration of it work really well. My fingers are crossed.

message 14: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 555 comments Count me in,please.

message 15: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments Chrissie wrote: "Lee wrote: "Chrissie wrote: "Please consider me as one who would like to win one of your audiobooks. I am thinking of the one by Zola or One Vacant Chair. You have so many, I can't qu..."

Thank you, Chrissie!

message 16: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments Edward wrote: "Count me in,please."

Will do, Edward! Good luck!

message 17: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Fisher | 310 comments Please count me in! :-)

message 18: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments Leslie wrote: "Please count me in! :-)"

Good luck, Leslie! :)

message 19: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 2 comments Count me in!

message 20: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments Lisa wrote: "Count me in!"

Good luck, Lisa!

message 21: by Shane (new)

Shane Phillips | 98 comments count me in please

message 22: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments Shane wrote: "count me in please"

Good luck, Shane!

message 23: by Gwen (new)

Gwen Banks | 1 comments I'm in!!

message 24: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments Gwen wrote: "I'm in!!"

Good luck, Gwen!

message 25: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophiesworld) | 32 comments It links me to the audible site to choose a book and I have to sign it but I don't have an account so I don't know how to enter.

message 26: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie | 3207 comments May I ask, how do we find out who wins? Will you contact the winners? Will it be stated in this thread?

message 27: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments Hi Sophie and Chrissie,

Sophie, you don't need an Audible account in order to purchase or claim a book. If you have an account with Amazon, you just use the same sign in information.

Chrissie, I will announce the names of the 5 winners of the drawing on my blog and here. I will also contact each winner privately. The winners will just need to provide their email address and the name of the book they would like to receive. I will then send them a code and instructions to claim the book they choose.

Hope this info helps!

Best!
Lee Ann

message 28: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie | 3207 comments Very clear! Thanks, Lee Ann, for explaining.

message 29: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments Chrissie wrote: "Very clear! Thanks, Lee Ann, for explaining."

You're welcome, Chrissie!

message 30: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments Hi guys,

I've held the drawing for the 5 winners of my 'June is Audiobook Month' giveaway. Details available on my blog post here: http://freezeframelah.blogspot.com/20...

I'll be contacting the winners. Thanks to all who entered and congratulations to the winners: SS, Darlene, Lisa, Shane, and tarafarah7.

Keep listening!

All the best,
Lee Ann

message 31: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 417 comments I have now contacted all of the winners. Some were through their Goodreads message box and others were via their email addresses.

Please check your spam file since you never know where emails marked with 'winner' will end up!

Let me know if you were a winner but did not receive a message from me.

Best!
Lee Ann

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

One Vacant Chair (other topics)