Vampire/Werewolf RP discussion

Role Play > First Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 264 (264 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 02, 2009 09:55PM) (new)

This is our first role play, and I will start. (Be Creative!!!)

Delaine crouched down behind a bush, and watched as her prey drank from a stream. She was just about to pounce, when a loud rustle from the trees scared the deer away.

message 2: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Austin was sitting on a rock on the opposite side of the stream.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Delaine paused unsure how to go about it. She smelled another vamp. Was it? She couldn't be sure..............."Hello?" She called out confused.

message 4: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Austin looked up, "Yes?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh!" Delaine gasped, she hadn't talked to, or even seen another vampire in years. "Um............." She had no idea what to say.

message 6: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "Hi, I'm Austin," Austin said.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Urrrr......Hi, I'm Delaine. Sorry if I act kind of funny, but I haven't talked to anybody in so long............" She trailed off.

message 8: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "nice name....it's okay," Austin said smiling.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." She said, smiling back. Even if she hadn't spoken in a long time, she still could handle it.

message 10: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "So....you're a vampire huh?" He said, "I am too."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya, I am. How long have you been one?" She asked.

message 12: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "For 198 years," Austin said.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmmm......" She said thinking, this vampire was older than her,"I've been a vampire for 167 years."

message 14: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "Nice," Austin said.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ummm.....I haven't seen any other vampire around here. Do you have any special reasons for being here?" Delaine asked, confused again. Had she missed a scent?

message 16: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "No, I just felt like coming here," Austin said, "I live nearby."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, I live a few miles north of here. It's so interesting to talk to another vampire." She said with a smile. "Do you hunt animals?"

message 18: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "yea," Austin said, "When I need to."

((Gtg,bye.))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((K, bye))

"Me too."

message 20: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Austin nodded, "So..."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Delaine thought, she couldn't think of anything else to say. "Ummmmm......"

message 22: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "What are you doing here?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Besides keeping to myself, and never moving," She smiled. "Hunting, and running around. That's all I do around here." She said with a sigh.

message 24: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "oh...well I'm here to talk to."

message 25: by Kimmy D. (new)

Kimmy D. | 11 comments Arya looked around from the tree tops till she spotted the two talking, she leapt down and smiled. "Hi!" She said with a wave.

message 26: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Austin looked at her, "Hi."

message 27: by Kimmy D. (new)

Kimmy D. | 11 comments "what are you doing here?" She wondered.

message 28: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "I was just looking around. Was talking to Delaine."

message 29: by Kimmy D. (new)

Kimmy D. | 11 comments "Oh, cool...." She said not really knowing what to say.

message 30: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Austin just stood there.

message 31: by Kimmy D. (new)

Kimmy D. | 11 comments "So....."

message 32: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "So?"

message 33: by Kimmy D. (new)

Kimmy D. | 11 comments "I dunno..."

message 34: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "Oh."

message 35: by Kimmy D. (new)

Kimmy D. | 11 comments "Do you wanna go somewhere?"

message 36: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "Um, sure," Austin said and looked at Delaine, "Want to come?"

message 37: by Kimmy D. (new)

Kimmy D. | 11 comments arya waited for her answer.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Omg, omg! I am soooooo sorry I was gone so long. I couldn't find a computer, and I was busy. I'm sooooooo sorry! :( I really am.))

"Ummmmm........sure." Delaine said smiling.

message 39: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((it's okay.))

"Okay, so where to?" Austin asked Arya.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 76 comments reece was lookgin around and bumped into austin.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Delaine was so stunned. She hadn't seen this many vamps in a long time.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 76 comments reece caught herself befor she fell. "oh uh sorry..."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Delaine stared. What was going on? She didn't know how much more she could take.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 76 comments reece looked at delaine, hooking an eyebrow up. "um..im reece..."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Delaine." She said with a smile.

message 46: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "It's okay," Austin said and looked at Delaine, being able to read her mind, "So you really haven't been near anyone for a really long?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya, it's kinda..........breath taking." She said with a worried look.

message 48: by Andy (new)

Andy Miranda Walked out of her house, slamming the door behind her. Her and her mother had just had a fight, and Miranda needed to go for a walk.
She knew the perfect place. She crawled into her rusty car-- that used to be her grandfathers-- and started the engine.
Miranda didn't really enjoy the "thrill" of music, but she turned her radio up to full volume anyway, to take her mind off of her mother.
She pulled to the side of the road, and jumped out of her car, slowly creeping into the dark depths of the forest.
She walked down a worn path that led her to a small creek, where she knew animals loved to "hang out" so she sat down, dipping her bare feet in the water, and watched the deer, brds, raoons, and other animals play.
Miranda jumped in suprise when she heard someone talk. behind her stood her best friend Nick.
'There's some people over there.' He whispered holding his finger to his lips.
'Nick,' I whispered back, 'you can't just eavesdrop!' but I found myself crawling over to him to listen in as well.
Miranda's jaw dropped as she starred at four of the most beautiful people she'd ever seen.

((sorry, it's a litter longer than what you guys have been writing, I just wanted to introduce my characters. If that's OK?...))

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 19, 2009 11:01AM) (new)

Rochelle followed the warm scent of vanilla down the stream. There was four vampires and two humans she mused. She decided to talk to the humans first.

"Hello", she whispered into the boys ear. He jumped which made her chuckle quietly.

"Why are you spying on those people", she asked giving them some time to talk before she sucked them dry.

"Umm..."

"I'll give you until three to run", she whispered into the girls ear. The girl grabbed her friend and took of like a fox in a hound chase.

Rochelle laughed and let there miserable lifes run. She would let them go. She just loved to scare people.

She stepped out of the trees and swung her hips as the four vamps turned to see her approach.

((hya everyone♥ I just wanted to let you know that my character gets her blood from blood banks...she just scares people for fun♥))

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 76 comments reece narrowed her eyes. "someone is watching us..."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6