Shut Up & Read discussion

Scarred Beauty (A Wylder Tale #2)
This topic is about Scarred Beauty
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 740} Scarred Beauty by Jennifer Silverwood

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 12306 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?

Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Scarred Beauty Vol. 2
Author: Jennifer Silverwood
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Pages Count: 236

Review Due Date: June 29

Book Description: Vynasha has become prisoner with the other wyld beasts of the castle, but she is not alone. In the howling darkness her majikal bond with the Dungeon Master, Grendall grows, awakening the dormant power in her blood.

Yet as she discovers the true nature of the other beasts, she learns she must embrace madness in order to free them all. Vynasha is willing to do anything to end the curse, even if that means transforming into a monster.

Buried secrets come to light in this seductive sequel to Craving Beauty, the Gothic retelling of the classic fairy tale of Beauty and the Beast, where nothing is exactly as it seems and the heroine must be her own hero.

Be one of the first 5 to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!
**Vol.1, Craving Beauty, is available to those who have not yet read it**

Formats available:
MOBI, EPUB, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted by June 29.

Leave us your name, email address, and format you require.

message 2: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Jul 10, 2017 07:07AM) (new)

Reviewers:

Ayla

Ayla (aylatheresa) | 166 comments Hi Sheri
I loved Craving Beauty ! Would definitely love to read book 2.
May I have a mobi copy please.
aylaelie@yahoo.com
thank you, Ayla.

message 4: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sent you an email Ayla

Ayla (aylatheresa) | 166 comments Sorry to get back so late, I had to go and read Wolfsbane daughter before this one. Really love the concept of this series.

Here is my review will post on Amazon also when I get a chance . Posting this almost at the exact time and day of my birthday.. Its 1226 am.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thank You For Sharing This! Ayla.

Jennifer (jessamiene) | 50 comments Ayla wrote: "Sorry to get back so late, I had to go and read Wolfsbane daughter before this one. Really love the concept of this series.

Here is my review will post on Amazon also when I get a chance . Posting..."

Thank you so much for reviewing, Ayla! I'm hard at word on the third book :) Appreciate your time, especially with it being your birthday. Happy Belated Birthday!

Ayla (aylatheresa) | 166 comments Thank you looking forward to book 3!