Challenge Corner discussion

Books For Review > Netherfield Prep by Elizabeth Stevens->Starting June 15th, 2017

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.P. (last edited Jun 09, 2017 08:08AM) (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Elizabeth Stevens is offering copies of her new book Netherfield Prep to the group for review. If you would like a copy in exchange for review, please comment below with your preferred format and an email address (or message the information to me, if you prefer).

Formats Available: Mobi, Epub, PDF

The Blurb
A modern reimagining of Jane Austen's 'Pride and Prejudice'.
When Lily Brewer’s mum dies, she’s shipped to the other side of the world to her step-sisters’ pompous English boarding school, Netherfield.
There, she meets Austin Cooper. Arrogant as hell but with abs to die for, Austin soon becomes the bane of her existence.
His twin brother, Jax, is the complete opposite. Kind and sweet, Jax soon strikes up a thing with Lily’s roommate, Anne.
Austin, though seems keen to keep them apart.
Will pride and prejudice ruin them all?
Or, will love win the day?

Participants
Emily (mobi)
Ashley (mobi)
Jamie (mobi)

message 2: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments For those participating in the wedding challenge, this will count for multiple categories.

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily Ross | 1 comments Hi, I'm interested if this is still available? :-) I prefer Mobi files and my email is emilymross95@gmail.com - thank you :-)

message 4: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Yes, it's available. I will add you to the list. :)

Jamies  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 17 comments I am interested. I prefer mobi files. Email is jaynikkibel@gmail.com

message 6: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Great! I'll add you to the list.

message 7: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Scidmore (Colleensreadingadventu (colleensreadingadventures) | 966 comments I'd like to review it! I prefer Epub. colleenscdmr@gmail.com

message 8: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Great! I will add you to the list.

message 9: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments I will send all of the email addresses that I get today to the author tonight (day for her in Australia), but still feel free to signup.

message 10: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Scidmore (Colleensreadingadventu (colleensreadingadventures) | 966 comments Great thanks Courtney! Looks pretty interesting.

message 11: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments It does. I think I might get a copy as well.

message 12: by Ruhani (new)

Ruhani Ali | 1 comments I will love to review it.
I prefer epub.
My email is : ruhaniali876@gmail.com
Thanks

message 13: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Great! I'll add you to the list.

Bunnita (Worth Reading It?) (bunnita) | 324 comments I could do a review. Epub works for me. worthreadingit@hotmail.com

message 15: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Great. I'll send it to the author.

Bunnita (Worth Reading It?) (bunnita) | 324 comments I'm not sure if this is the thread i'm supposed to use for the Buddy Read but I don't one.

Lily and Austin are very judgmental just in different ways.

Bunnita (Worth Reading It?) (bunnita) | 324 comments I liked Jax. He was so sweet. He goes with his heart.

Bunnita (Worth Reading It?) (bunnita) | 324 comments Well...you can't say Austin isn't loyal and have deep love for his brother.

Bunnita (Worth Reading It?) (bunnita) | 324 comments Dang! Cass had me fooled.

Bunnita (Worth Reading It?) (bunnita) | 324 comments Nice ending though they were too young to be thinking about marriage and heirs.

message 21: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Yep, this is the one. :)

message 22: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments I can message the author and ask. :) Just message me your preferred format and email address.