Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Shout It Out! Self- Promotions > My 2nd book baby is here!! (Now my jeans will fit, right?)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 286 comments Blaque Beauty and the Rancher by Erin Lee Daniels

As you can tell I'm super excited to announce the release of the second novella in my stand alone Blaque Beauty Collection: Blaque Beauty and the Rancher

This one was a struggle, you guys, I'm gonna keep it real with you. Part of it was because the inspiration for the book was based on some really special events from my own life and so there was a huge emotional component to sort out. Another reason was the success of my first Blaque Beauty novella Blaque Beauty and the Billionaire - I wanted to make sure my writing was just as original, if not better, in the second book.

But with a lot of honey vanilla tea, Spotify and an awesome bff I am now happy to give you guys my latest contribution to IR fiction!!

I hope you enjoy it and as always, see parts of yourselves in the amazingly human, sexy, strong women I live to write about. If you'd like a special extended sneak peek message me or hop on my mailing list at www.erinleedaniels.com/subscribe :)

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072MKD5H3/...

message 2: by Carole (last edited Jun 08, 2017 03:57AM) (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4600 comments Mod
Love your covers, Erin. Just bought it, now I know what I'll be reading this weekend. hahah

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 286 comments Carole wrote: "Love your covers, Erin. Just bought it, now I know what I'll be reading this weekend. hahah"

*melts*
No fair, boss! I'm already happy/emotional and you're giving me all the feels :O

message 4: by Carole (new)

What are you do up? I though I was the only one around at this hour besides our UK buddies???

Well, no fair you made us all wait so long!! I am really excited. I loved your first book.

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 286 comments Carole wrote: "What are you do up? I though I was the only one around at this hour besides our UK buddies???

Well, no fair you made us all wait so long!! I am really excited. I loved your first book."

Lol as of bedtime last night my book wasn't live on the Zon so early this morning I popped up like that one dead villain in the movies who isn't dead ha ha. Ha. Ha?

message 6: by Carole (new)

hahahahahh!!

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine (christineroney) | 261 comments Just got it, Erin - looking forward to reading it!

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 286 comments Christine wrote: "Just got it, Erin - looking forward to reading it!"

*chair dances*
Woot! I hope you really enjoy it - romance = escapism we need :)

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blaque Beauty and the Rancher (other topics)