Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Flat fee to beta read my manuscript

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Garfield (new)

Garfield Whyte (garfieldwhyte) Offering a flat fee of $40.00 to beta read a 54K girls school boarding school story...raunchy but not erotic? PM me if interested and let me know if you have experience.

message 2: by Manasa (new)

Manasa Kannan | 113 comments Garfield,
I'm ready to do this but you had already asked me to edit your book but you don't seem to reply to my direct messages that I send you. Please check once to let me know if you're interested or not.

message 3: by Garfield (new)

Garfield Whyte (garfieldwhyte) Manasa wrote: "Garfield,
I'm ready to do this but you had already asked me to edit your book but you don't seem to reply to my direct messages that I send you. Please check once to let me know if you're interest..."

This is for beta reading not editing.

message 4: by Manasa (new)

Manasa Kannan | 113 comments Garfield wrote: "Manasa wrote: "Garfield,
I'm ready to do this but you had already asked me to edit your book but you don't seem to reply to my direct messages that I send you. Please check once to let me know if ..."

I'm ready to beta read as well. Nevertheless, you could have sent me an email reagarding editing as well. But you didn't and hence, I wanted to know if you are still interested or not.

message 5: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Wolf | 17 comments DM'ed you

message 6: by Garfield (new)

Garfield Whyte (garfieldwhyte) Manasa wrote: "Garfield wrote: "Manasa wrote: "Garfield,
I'm ready to do this but you had already asked me to edit your book but you don't seem to reply to my direct messages that I send you. Please check once t..."

Manasa....thats something you say to me in a PM....dont rant here in public domain

message 7: by Cimone (new)

Cimone Watson | 94 comments I think this needs to be in the folder labeled "PAID services requested".

message 8: by Garfield (new)

Garfield Whyte (garfieldwhyte) Thx for the responses I got, I have made my selections.

message 9: by Manasa (new)

Manasa Kannan | 113 comments Garfield wrote: "Manasa wrote: "Garfield wrote: "Manasa wrote: "Garfield,
I'm ready to do this but you had already asked me to edit your book but you don't seem to reply to my direct messages that I send you. Plea..."

Maybe you should check your PM before you criticize someone about rants. Please never contact me again.

message 10: by Garfield (new)

Garfield Whyte (garfieldwhyte) Manasa wrote: "Garfield wrote: "Manasa wrote: "Garfield wrote: "Manasa wrote: "Garfield,
I'm ready to do this but you had already asked me to edit your book but you don't seem to reply to my direct messages that..."

Selections are closed...you are too aggressive so you werent selected.

message 11: by Manasa (new)

Manasa Kannan | 113 comments Garfield wrote: "Manasa wrote: "Garfield wrote: "Manasa wrote: "Garfield wrote: "Manasa wrote: "Garfield,
I'm ready to do this but you had already asked me to edit your book but you don't seem to reply to my direc..."

Glad I didn't get selected. Thanks.

message 12: by Garfield (new)

Garfield Whyte (garfieldwhyte) Can a moderator help me close this thread before Manasa makes it get ugly.