Play Book Tag discussion

Archive: Other Books > Prince Of Tides - Pat Conroy 5 Stars

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments Oh how I loved this book many years ago. I'm glad it has stood the test of time. I also adored Beach Music.

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy | 8188 comments I adored this book! Even adored the movie, and those don't often well translate. One of my favorites of his was South of Broad.

message 3: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7644 comments Susie, several people have said that Beach Music is their favorite!

Amy, South of Broad is the one that always catches my eye, not sure what it is about the description.

I think we need a southern literature tag!!

message 4: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7644 comments Mitchell wrote: "I think a southern literature tag would be interesting."

I love books set in the south.

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy | 8188 comments I can think of a number that have blown me away.

message 6: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 5549 comments 3.5 Stars from me.

And I second (or third) the idea of a Southern Literature tag ... unfortunately it isn't in the top 300 tags.

Get busy tagging appropriate works, people ....

And "STRONG WOMEN" is also missing from the top 300 (although "strong heroine" IS included)

message 7: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6259 comments Loved, loved this book, too. And I'd vote for a southern literature tag. Well cheer for it to be selected at any rate.

Have you read any other Conroy books? I keep intending to, but have yet to commit.

message 8: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6259 comments Yes it does!!!

message 9: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6259 comments We tally up the points once a month, around the 1st of the month.