Book Break discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Battle of the Book Covers > Battle of the Book Covers - Round 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 16, 2017 07:59PM) (new)

Here is how it works. Player 1 first will pick two books like this.

The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson vs. The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2) by Mary E. Pearson

Then player 2 will choose which cover they prefer and keep that while replacing the other one like this.

The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson vs. A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas

Then it continues until we reach 50 comments. The top ten book mention the most will then go into a poll and the book that wins will win round two and will go into a poll to compete against the winner from round one. If you have any more questions please post them in the Question and Answer thread in the general folder.

Now for the real game. I'll start.

Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi vs. Whichwood by Tahereh Mafi

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Vote for the winner of Round 1!

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

message 3: by AshB (new)

AshB | 165 comments Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi vs The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black vs. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black

message 5: by AshB (new)

AshB | 165 comments The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black vs Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) by C.C. Hunter

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) by C.C. Hunter vs. Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) by Jay Kristoff

message 7: by AshB (new)

AshB | 165 comments Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) by C.C. Hunter vs Strange Angels (Strange Angels, #1) by Lili St. Crow

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) by C.C. Hunter vs. Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi

message 9: by AshB (new)

AshB | 165 comments Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi vs Nevermore (Nevermore, #1) by Kelly Creagh

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi vs. Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi

message 11: by AshB (new)

AshB | 165 comments Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi vs The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) by Marie Lu

message 13: by AshB (new)

AshB | 165 comments Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2) by Cassandra Clare vs Heartless by Marissa Meyer

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartless by Marissa Meyer vs. Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber

message 15: by AshB (new)

AshB | 165 comments Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber vs Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber vs. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

message 17: by AshB (new)

AshB | 165 comments Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber vs Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee vs. Halo (Halo, #1) by Alexandra Adornetto

message 19: by AshB (new)

AshB | 165 comments Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee vs Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters, #1) by Jessica Shirvington

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters, #1) by Jessica Shirvington vs. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins vs. Lucky in Love by Kasie West

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucky in Love by Kasie West vs. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson vs. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson vs. Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson vs. Entwined by Heather Dixon

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Entwined by Heather Dixon vs, The Luxe (Luxe, #1) by Anna Godbersen

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Entwined by Heather Dixon vs. The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Entwined by Heather Dixon vs. A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas vs. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas vs. The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas vs. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas vs. Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas vs. The Crown (The Selection, #5) by Kiera Cass

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

The Crown (The Selection, #5) by Kiera Cass vs. Splendor (Luxe, #4) by Anna Godbersen

message 35: by Mayleen (new)

Mayleen (the Page Ripper) The Crown (The Selection, #5) by Kiera Cass vs. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

The Crown (The Selection, #5) by Kiera Cass vs. And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1) by Kiersten White

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1) by Kiersten White vs. Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga, #2) by Kiersten White

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1) by Kiersten White vs. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer vs. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer

message 41: by Alexis (new)

Alexis  (alexiscollier) Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer vs. The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer vs. A Crown of Wishes (The Star-Touched Queen, #2) by Roshani Chokshi

message 43: by Alexis (new)

Alexis  (alexiscollier) Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer vs. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling vs. Like a River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #2) by Rae Carson

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Like a River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #2) by Rae Carson vs. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas vs. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera vs. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera vs. History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera vs. The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.