Jewish Historical Fiction discussion

Help my publisher choose a cover design for my upcoming novel!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniella (new)

Daniella Levy (daniellalevy) | 2 comments Hi guys! My publisher is having a cover design contest for my upcoming Jewish historical fiction novel, By Light of Hidden Candles, and I'd love for you to weigh in! Here's the link: https://www.kasvapress.com/light-hidd... Click on the star on the cover you like best, and explain your choice in the comments.

About the book: In a mud hut in 16th century Morocco, a dying Jewish woman hands her granddaughter a heavy gold ring — and an even heavier secret. Five hundred years later, Alma Ben-Ami journeys to Madrid to fulfill her ancestor’s dying wish. She has recruited an unlikely research partner: Manuel Aguilar, a Catholic Spaniard whose priest had warned him about getting too friendly with Jews. As their quest takes them from Manhattan to the windswept mountain fortresses of southern Spain, their friendship deepens and threatens to cross boundaries sacred to them both; and what they finally discover in the Spanish archives will force them to confront the truth about who they are and what their faiths mean to them.

message 2: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Levy | 7 comments I'm looking forward to reading this book, Daniella, as it's subject matter that is extremely interesting to me. And I already have gone to the link....I like #1.

message 3: by Nathalie (new)

Nathalie | 1 comments I like cover number 1.

message 4: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Levy | 7 comments Hi Daniella. I was one of the early reviewers. I will tell you that I loved everything about this book, from the subject matter to the introduction & development of the characters. It was great & I'd recommend it highly!

message 5: by Daniella (new)

Daniella Levy (daniellalevy) | 2 comments Thanks so much, Joanne! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and I look forward to reading your review!