What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > MG book about kids with super powers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Antonio (new)

Antonio Garibaldi | 1 comments This might be tough because I can barely remember details about the book. I read this book when I was younger somewhere in the early 2000's - definitely before 2006. It was about some kids that had special abilities of some sort - cannot remember if they came to them at a certain age (example at 13) or lost them at a certain age, one of two but I think the first is true. It had an interesting format because it followed a group of kids that eventually came together and each chapter followed a different kids POV, the title of the chapter was that kids name (example: "Chapter 12: Lola" or "Chapter 13: John." I recall there was a girl who had the ability to leave her body - kind of like a ghost. She had to sleep and she'd be able to travel outside of her body but towards the climax she pushed this to the limit because if she left it for too long she might be trapped out of her body for good. That is all I remember as of now, hope this helps!

message 2: by SBC (new)

SBC (essbeecee) | 893 comments Maybe The Silver Child by Cliff McNish? Or his Doomspell Trilogy?

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara | 7 comments Regeneratin series by L J Singleton?

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35148 comments Mod
Regeneration series by L.J. Singleton - Sara's suggestion - https://www.goodreads.com/series/8474...

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39295 comments Mod
Antonio, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Mighty_felix (new)

Mighty_felix | 39 comments Could it be Welcome to the Ark, by Stephanie Tolan?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Silver Child (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

L.J. Singleton (other topics)