Charlaine Harris Book/Show Group discussion

True Blood > Episode 7/Season 2: Release Me

Comments Showing 1-50 of 155 (155 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) First word of the show: "PIGGG!!!" I had to pause, it was too funny. And when he comes in later screaming about devil zombies? LOVE IT!

How AWESOME was it that Sam cold-clocked Daphne at the orgy? And I hated her, but that death was so screwed up.

Anyone else notice that Bill is reading Monsters of Ancient Greece when Lorena comes in? I guess he might be the one to figure out how to get rid of Maryanne. Or it was just a nod to her character. We'll see!

The flashback was interesting, especially Lorena telling him he'll outgrow his conscience. But I would have liked some defining moment that brought about his change to humanity-obsessed vamp.

The entire conversation on the hill between Isabelle and Eric was hilarious, from humans certainly not keeping well, to describing humans as a science project, to Isabelle not believing that Eric has no interest in Sookie. "Don't look at me like that."

Stalker Sarah!! She is CRAZY. And Jason once again is the voice of reason. "Steve has guns."

28 and a virgin?! Whoa. Aw, Hoyt, you're so cute, with your rose petals and candles. But how is Jessica NOT hearing what's going on in the adjoining room? The sound proofing or she's just too preoccupied? I keep waiting for her to walk in on Bill and Lorena and help tip the balance a tad, even if she IS a baby.

And The Bleeds??!! What's up with that?

Jason beating the shit out of Gabe was AWESOME. Jason getting shot by Stalker Sarah was NOT.

Arlene: "Thank you Jesus, Santa Claus and Harry Krishna!"

Lafayette:
"...going like fritters at a fat farm."
"Satan in a fuckin beautiful Sunday hat." How right Lafayette is. Ain't nothin' good coming from poor Eggs.

Poor Barry. Tries to help and gets snatched by Lorena!

So looks like Godric went to them of his own accord after all if he's walking around freely? But then what's up with Eric next week?! I'm excited!!

message 2: by I'amber (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 3 comments I LOVED it!

I can NOT wait till next week!

message 3: by CindyToo (new)

CindyToo | 107 comments Can they keep this up all season? They'll be getting some Emmys next year if they do!

message 4: by Aj (new)

Aj | 40 comments Michelle M. wrote: "First word of the show: "PIGGG!!!" I had to pause, it was too funny. And when he comes in later screaming about devil zombies? LOVE IT!

How AWESOME was it that Sam cold-clocked Daphne at the org..."

iknow! i wish sunday would come faster!!!!!!

message 5: by Aj (new)

Aj | 40 comments Cindy wrote: "Can they keep this up all season? They'll be getting some Emmys next year if they do!"

i know!

message 6: by Kenna (new)

Kenna (kennas) Ok, so I played the drinking game but I forgot what I was supposed to be drinking to so I drank everytime anything exciting happens and Ill post bout the show in the morning when Im sober. That was fun and I think Im gonna do it again next week. Hugo is a loserface. Im gonna laugh when he gets spanked. No jello for him though.

message 7: by Becky (new)

Becky | 93 comments i too laughed so hard at the PIIIIIIIG i had to pause it lol

i am soooo glad daphne is GONE...but i dont like that eggs did it. i think eggs is good and has no idea hes being used.

when the "bleeds" came on the hubby and i looked at each other like WTF.

"dont look at me like that"

they better have eric saving sookie. to make up for all the good stuff theyve taken from him and given to stupid bill.

im glad barry came back. just sucks for him that lorena got him. wonder if shes gonna try to turn him.

i really liked this episode and i cant wait for the next..yea hoyt and jessica!!

message 8: by Becky (new)

Becky | 93 comments one question though....why didnt sookie "hear" jason when they got to the FOTS? didnt she have her mind open...and she should be able to pick him out from anywhere

message 9: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) Lol, Kenna! You were supposed to drink every time Andy said a word beginning with "P"! There was something else too, but there was enough Andy craziness, you'd be drunk anyway. Devil zombies!

Becky, Eggs is such a pawn I feel sorry for him. But he's been with Maryanne HOW long? Damn, boy is obtuse. Tara's only been dealing with Maryanne a short time and at least she's suspicious!

WTF is right, with The Bleeds. Bizarre.

And I am so with you on the Eric/Sookie comment. The further along they go, the more I wonder how they'll exact the change-over. Although from what we see of next week, Sookie may start thinking of him differently just because of him acting noble for his maker.

Sookie not hearing Jason...I can only think that it's about proximity and practice. For example, this is the first time she's tried long distance communication, both in the show and in the books. It's not natural to her. And Jason wasn't in the church so she wouldn't automatically hear him. I don't think she's learned to cast a wider listening net. She only manages it with Barry since he's a telepath too and she's aiming for him.

And she wouldn't purposefully try to find Jason mentally because she doesn't yet know he's there.

She's just not practiced enough yet, I guess. Doesn't know the range of her ability or doesn't think to use it that way.

message 10: by cjbt57 (new)

cjbt57 Michelle M. wrote: "First word of the show: "PIGGG!!!" I had to pause, it was too funny. And when he comes in later screaming about devil zombies? LOVE IT!

How AWESOME was it that Sam cold-clocked Daphne at the org..."

How did Lorena get Barry? How could she have moved through all those rooms to get him? I was thinking maybe it was Stan or someone related to Godrick's team.

message 11: by Cary (last edited Aug 03, 2009 01:40PM) (new)

Cary (Vortigern) Well shut my mouth, Hugo was the snitch after all. Like traitors everywhere he ends up hated by both sides. So Godrich is going to Meet the Sun. At least the show is following the books in a loose way. As much as TV loves special effects Godrich will go out in a spectacular flameout. Sarah as I have always said is nuttier than a fruit cake. She shot Jason with a tranquilizer dart from the paint gun after getting it on with him. Seriously what is up with that girl? When Stan and his gang arrive to avenge Godrich I hope Sarah is not killed but turned. Daphne was such a dumb little snake. She so deserved the knife. I wish it had been Tara but she is an established character and isn't going anywhere. I think think Marryannes little group can only have so many people. Since Eggs liked Tara. Then Daphne had to go. Great to see Lafayette back in true form if only for a moment. TrueBlood is like a mirror of true life. People are not who they seem to be. Some people appear to be good yet are very wicked. Some people seem to be very wicked and yet are very good. This will be the case with Eric. Eric and Bill always got along in the books. I think Eric and Bill will get along in the series. It looked like Eric was really screwing Bill. But that was not is at all. Eric has no interest in Sookie except as a way to save Godrich. This is how the change will be effected. Lorena really loves Bill. I think Bill will end up with Lorena and Eric will eventualy want Sookie for more than her telepathic abilities.

Jessica  `~Blahyze~` I loved when Eric cried. We are starting to see the softer side to Eric.

message 13: by Meredith Barrons (new)

Meredith Barrons | 22 comments Last nights episode what good but I have my concerns about the Bill/Lorena/Eric storyline. I think that Eric will be the one to save Sookie from the Fellowship, but she is obviously going to find out that Eric got Lorena to come and hold Bill up. When she finds that out she is going to be PISSED. I am thinking that Lorena is going to kidnap Bill next season and Eric will be forced to help Sookie find him which might win Eric some points, but it still makes Bill more likable than in the books which annoys me!

message 14: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (spinner26) | 58 comments Did I miss something? Are we sure that Lorena was the one that snatched Barry into the room? Did he not walk down the hallway watching Eric rush out? OK, guess I'll have to watch it again. Darn.

And wasn't Godrich a cutie? Looked like a completely different guy than the one in Eric's flashback.

Also, I can't wait until Jason figures out that the FotS had Sookie on lockdown and a vampire saved her. I know this season transpires within a week, but I'm ready for it to pick up a little! I need more!

message 15: by Meredith Barrons (new)

Meredith Barrons | 22 comments Godric seemed like he had black hair in the flashback but when we saw him save Sookie it was much lighter and he was CUTE!!!!

I thought Eric grabbed Barry and not Lorena. Lorena was busy in the room holding bill down.

message 16: by Allison (new)

Allison (helloarkansas) | 158 comments I think my heart melted a little when Eric cried.
I'm glad that this episode was more in tune with the book (you know, except for the whole Lorena keeping Bill [though, as I said before, is a great explination of his absence:], Eric's automatic denial of caring for Sookie, and was Stan so ready for war in the book?) though I was still (pleasantly) surprised when Godric saved Sookie from being raped... my goodness was that believable! Finally some good acting! Which, speaking of acting, in the beginning of the episode, when "Sookie" was slowly walking around the "cell" talking, I was cussing under my breath at Anna... can you believe that acting? So horrible! Tell me that I'm not the only one that thought so... ugh.
But anyway, Arlene as a rapist, Lafayette back to being "him"self, Andy calling everyone zombies, Jason running for dear life (btw as soon as she said, "we should tell Steve," I said, "you better run, Jason. Get the hell out of there." Lol) and Daphne exposed as a devil-obsessed lesbian(?)! And Maryanne IS the Maenad! Booyah!
Where was Terry btw? Poor thing...

message 17: by cjbt57 (new)

cjbt57 Oh yes, it makes sense that Eric grabbed Barry when he was rushing out to Sookie. I loved when Eric cried too! LOVE HIM!

message 18: by Kenna (new)

Kenna (kennas) Ok, looks like pretty much everything was covered. Hittin the highlights of the show for me.

Daphne didn’t die painful enough for me. I expected more blood but the again didn’t Maryann have her heart in her hand in the previews for next show? Guess Arlene will be happy.

LMAO at Lafayette hitting on Eggs kinda. And then Tara baggin on him calling himself Eggs. Aint anything good with something that pretty. Or something along those lines.

OMG with Terry breaking Andy’s arm! I yelled when that happened. Couldn’t help it, it looked painful.

LOLed at Arlene thinking she date raped Terry!

Blood scented candles. I was laughing so hard I missed the part about something smelling like soup.

I too agree that Anna’s acting,(OMGLOL when I did spell check, one of the suggestions for “annas” replacement word was “anal”!) especially during the last few episodes just really makes me hate her. I hope it gets better once they get back to Bon Temps. But I did think her outfit and hair was kinda cute. Where the hell did red shoes come into play though? There was no red on her dress. I hate when they do that. Your shoes should match.

LOL at Isabel and her "science experiment" on ageing. But that proves that Eric is thinking about Sookie in a long-term, way. Then Isabel asks how Bill feels about Eric having such an interest in Sookie. Eric’s denial was classic and Isabel’s smirk was priceless.

Ok, so it looks like since Eric is being retarded and sacrificing himself to "save" Godric, he may not be there to save Sookie. Lorena is going to keep Bill from saving Sookie apparently so it may end up that Sookie gets saved by the shifters after all. However, they haven’t introduced Luna yet. That was such a large part of the books and also helped to explain why Bill wasn’t there for the orgy that it would be kinda weird to leave all that out. Then again, the orgy isn’t going like we planned on it going either. If you notice, Lafayette hasn’t been to any of the orgies yet and he’s been back for at least two of them. Daphne says that Maryann’s call doesn’t work on supes. What about humans with Eric’s vampire blood?

Is Sam going to be framed for Daphnis murder? And if so why does Maryann look so pissed about it?

I laughed when Jason beat the hell out of Mr. Clean. I’m going to laugh when he dies. I didn’t like that guy, he was creepy.

Oh...flashback Bill is scary. He’s got great hair though. However great that is, I’m becoming annoyed by them. I mean, we didn’t get that much Viking flashback so why scary Bill? And we didn’t even get to see what put him over the edge and start hating Lorena. He’s not supposed to hate her though. He was supposed to want to leave Sookie to return to Lorena and give Sookie a "severance package" The green dress was gorgeous though.

Not sure who snatched Barry but it looked like Eric was across the hall from Bill and Sookie. Creepy how Eric heard that but didn’t hear Bill and Lorena? Eric busts out of the room and blows by Barry. Barry gets creeped out and turns to leave but something snatched him out of the hall. I didn’t see if he was taken into a room or if it was down a hall, Ill look again tonight when I get home from work. If Eric did take him to FOTS that would explain how Stan gets Barry later in book 7. For the show anyway.

I’m also noticing how the books are being smooshed together now. We have elements of a few books in this season. Perhaps they are lumping them together because they aren’t planning on this going more than 4 or 5 seasons?

message 19: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) Lacey, Barry was still standing outside the room. Bill's room and Eric's seem to be directly across from each other. And Eric left for the Fellowship as soon as he heard Barry's message. Since Barry hadn't moved down the hall, I presumed Lorena.

Facially, Godric DID look like a different actor!

Allison, I agree on the bad acting from Sookie.

Meredith919, I have the same misgivings about Eric's storyline and how Sookie will feel about it.

message 20: by Theresa (new)

Theresa  (tsorrels) I really enjoyed this episode... it felt like we really moved forward with the storyline.

Loved Eric's "Don't look at me like that." *giggle* Actually, I loved that whole conversation between Eric and Isabel.

Later, Daphne! Don't let the door to hell hit you in the butt on your way out! Too bad that Eggs did it though. I don't really like his character, but that is still sad. At least it doesn't look like he'll remember killing her.

Poor Jason. Did he get tasered or tranqued? Looked like a Taser to me.

I feel bad for Lorena. All she wants is Bill to love her and accept her for who she is. :(

message 21: by Allison (new)

Allison (helloarkansas) | 158 comments Kenna wrote: "Is Sam going to be framed for Daphnis murder? And if so why does Maryann look so pissed about it? "

I think he will be. That has to be Maryanne's plan.

message 22: by Becky (last edited Aug 03, 2009 12:29PM) (new)

Becky | 93 comments i think it was a paintball gun.

eggs doesnt remember killing daphne, so if sookie reads his mind he would believe he didnt do it. andy seems to believe in sookies mind reading more and more. im thinking the knife is gonna be traced back to marianne.

it was lorenas arms grabbing barry (i think) cause in the previews for next week it looks like shes getting ready to bite him.

i liked seeing sookie getting a little more sassy in this episode, but she still needs to lay off the wacky weed. *for M.M. stoner sookie* lol

oh and i wanted to agree with theresa...i feel sorry for lorena too. shes a vamp doing what she thinks vamps are suppose to do. and like theresa said, she just wants bill to love her.

message 23: by Cary (last edited Aug 03, 2009 02:16PM) (new)

Cary (Vortigern) Bill always was a likeable cat in the books and in TrueBlood. Allot of Eric supporters just cant stand it. Thats what I find very odd. I never was really for or against anyone. I just wanted everyone to end up happy for the most part. Some people just have that vindictive mentality. They have to be for someone and against someone else. I want to see everyone do well. In the book Sookie is bascially saved by Godrich. The shifters may give her a ride home but Godrich saves her and opens the path for her escape. Bill and Eric come to late to have any real hand in Sookies release. Which I think is how the show will have it play out. Sookie gets out with her own skills and maybe she will run into Jason along the way. All I want is to see the Newlins go down hard. I think Steve will escape to cause trouble later. I wish he would simply be killed in a horrible way. But I want Sarah to become a vampire and have to work at Fangtasia.

message 24: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) Lol Becky. Thanks for the nod! Tee hee!

I'm having a hard time recalling: in the SHOW, has Andy used Sookie's mind-reading? I know in the books he's a believer and wishes he could use her to clean up the town. But have we seen his belief evidenced in the show?

Everything will be a mess in Bon Temps til Sookie comes back, we at least know that for sure!

message 25: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) Did you notice that when Sookie was attacked Bill jumped in his bed. Also when Godrich spoke to Sookie Eric heard Godrich. It was confussing. I am watching it again tonight.

message 26: by Kenna (last edited Aug 03, 2009 06:36PM) (new)

Kenna (kennas) Cary wrote: " All I want is to see the Newlins go down hard. I think Steve will escape to cause trouble later. I wish he would simply be killed in a horrible way. But I want Sarah to become a vampire and have to work at Fangtasia."

OMG She'd be like Disney having Cinderella drop acid.

If she hung with the vampires then who would she "whip her pudding" out for?

message 27: by Becky (new)

Becky | 93 comments im thinking youre right michelle...he hasnt used her mind reading. but i think shes read his mind a couple times to scare him enough to go to her if he really needed to.

message 28: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) Sounds about right, Becky. Which is how it was in the books! I just couldn't recall if that came up in the show. Thanks!

Kenna, whip her pudding. LOL

message 29: by Becky (new)

Becky | 93 comments ****** SPOILER ALERT ******

Cary wrote: " Bill always was a likeable cat in the books and in TrueBlood. Allot of Eric supporters just cant stand it. Thats what I find very odd. I never was really for or against anyone. I just wanted every..."

ok i cant stand it anymore. im not trying to come down on you cary so try not to take offense.

i can only speak for myself here but im guessing the women in here that dislike bill do so for many of the same reasons i do.

- he lied to sookie about why he was in bon temps.

- he left her for his maker and didnt even have the courtesy to tell her he was leaving and why.

- he raped her. granted he was hungry and had been tortured but i really dont think that is something any woman could just get over.

- after they broke up he flaunted TWO women in front of sookie.

i dont know if anyone has said these things and i couldnt hold my tongue any longer. its not just because i think eric is better looking or stronger and older or has more power or long hair or blonde.
its because bill has done to sookie what alot of men have done to alot of women and things like that cant just be forgotten because someone says "i love you"

message 30: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) Amen.

message 31: by Theresa (new)

Theresa  (tsorrels) I second that Amen.

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (emoonae) | 225 comments I am disappointed. I counted, and Andy Bellefleur only said three words beginning with the letter "p", all in the first part of the show: "PIGGG!" and (to Terry) "Put on some goddamn pants!" It was hardly worth the drinking game it would have been for last week's episode, but "devil zombies" was pretty funny. :-)

All the messed up relationships are what struck me the most in this episode. Jessica's relationship with Hoyt (though new) seems almost normal and healthy when compared to most of the others.

Did anyone else think Daphne seemed happy at the moment of her death? She looked like she was smiling back at Maryann as devil zombie-Eggs cut her heart out.

I enjoyed Sam's weird moment in Merlotte's when he walks in on Andy's drunken tirade. Sam was completely thrown off by everyone's seemingly normal appearance; everyone except Sam was amused by Andy's rant.

And Becky, I believe you are correct about Lorena grabbing Barry. He was in the right spot and it looked like a lady arm to me.

message 33: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) Jessica and Hoyt seem SO normal by comparison.

Question though! Even though she's a vamp, how old is Jessica? I only thought about it when sweet lil Hoyt said he is 28!

I think we should just chug as soon as Andy comes on screen, since lately everything he's saying is priceless.

message 34: by Kenna (last edited Aug 03, 2009 11:19PM) (new)

Kenna (kennas) Sarah wrote: "Did anyone else think Daphne seemed happy at the moment of her death? She looked like she was smiling back at Maryann as devil zombie-Eggs cut her heart out..."

Hahahahah! Deviled Eggs! (I'll assume everyone knows what those are)

Michelle M. wrote: "
Question though! Even though she's a vamp, how old is Jessica? I only thought about it when sweet lil Hoyt said he is 28!.."

If I remember correctly when Bill turned jessica, Sookie was pissed because she was just shy of her 18th birthday. It says in the episode when Sookie is introduced to Jessica

message 35: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) I thought so, but wasn't sure. Thanks, Kenna.

I got a kick out of "devil zombie-Eggs" too!

message 36: by Becky (new)

Becky | 93 comments yep.... 17

message 37: by Kelley Anne (last edited Aug 04, 2009 01:01AM) (new)

Kelley Anne | 68 comments Becky - I agree with your opinions on Bill! I didn't ever hate him to begin with. I just liked Eric better. It was a typical love triangle for me where I like both guys, but am rooting for a particular one. But then throught the books, Bill has done so many stupid and rude things that he drives me crazy!!! Even after all of the things that he has done to hurt Sookie, he can't stand to step back and let her just be happy with Eric. He has to continue to watch her and try to convince her that he's the better guy. It just makes me mad! He had his shot, and he screwed it up time and time again. Now he needs to let her get on with her life. That's why I really don't like Bill.

It's really rare for me to have a particular character in a love triangle that I really dislike. But Bill is one of them. But like I said, that's developed over the course of the books.

message 38: by Theresa (new)

Theresa  (tsorrels) There is a nice-sized article on vampires in movies and books in the August 7th issue of Entertainment Weekly.

Interviews with several prominent authors (in order: Stephanie Meyer, Melissa De La Cruz, Laurell K. Hamilton, Charlaine Harris, Anne Rice, and PC Cast). And there is a breakdown of EW's 20 Greatest Vampires. Eric & Bill rated at #5!

My favorite part of the article is the Reader's Poll: "Who's the hottest new vampire?" Eric beat out Edward Cullen! Eric got 42% of the votes for the hottest new vampire. Bill came in 3rd (after Edward).

Might be off topic, but I thought it was fitting since every week there are comments about Eric vs Bill.

message 39: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (neimanmarxist) | 80 comments Theresa wrote: "There is a nice-sized article on vampires in movies and books in the August 7th issue of Entertainment Weekly.

Interviews with several prominent authors (in order: Stephanie Meyer, Melissa De La..."

I'm going to have to check that out! Take that Edward!

message 40: by Cary (last edited Aug 04, 2009 12:10PM) (new)

Cary (Vortigern) I am very confused by the Vampire mind reading thing. It seemed almost similtaneous when Sookie was being attacked by Gabe, and was saved by Godrich. Bill felt Sookie being attacked, Eric felt Godrichs presence. What I find hard to fathom is that if there is a mental conection between a vampire and his maker. Then why did Eric not just go to Dallas and telepath Godrich,and save everyone a lot of trouble? I think Godrich had shut Eric out and that is what really puzzled Eric,and made him so worried about Godrich. Because Godrich really want's to Meet the Sun. He shut Eric out. But Godrich must have slipped for a minute. Eric picked up something from somewhere. Moslty I want to know what book Bill was reading at the start. Michelle you seem to be able to rewind and stop the show. What book was Bill reading at the start of "Realease Me" when they flashed back to Bill in a smoking jacket talking to Lorena and he was reading a faded red book. The camera paned right on the title of it. Then went away and came back showing the books title again before Bill claped it shut. It has to be signifigant. What was Bill reading?

message 41: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (emoonae) | 225 comments Cary wrote: "What book was Bill reading at the start of "Realease Me" when they flashed back to Bill in a smoking jacket talking to Lorena and he was reading a book."

As far as I could tell, the book was titled Gods & Monsters of Ancient Greece. I'm aware of similar titles (e.g., the classic Heroes, Gods and Monsters of the Greek Myths by Bernard Evslin), but that one is new to me. Maybe they threw it in there to give a wink and a nod to the situation going on in Bon Temps? Or, perhaps it will be more significant when Bill returns home?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

******MORE Spoiler Alert******

Becky said:
i can only speak for myself here but im guessing the women in here that dislike bill do so for many of the same reasons i do.

- he lied to sookie about why he was in bon temps.

- he left her for his maker and didnt even have the courtesy to tell her he was leaving and why.

- he raped her. granted he was hungry and had been tortured but i really dont think that is something any woman could just get over.

- after they broke up he flaunted TWO women in front of sookie.
_______

I agree with everything you said Becky (do I hear another "Amen"?), however, here are the reasons I also prefer Eric (here are my gold stars for Eric):

- Eric has always been there for Sookie, he's the one she call on when she needs someone.

- Everyone else seems to "get" the connection - Sookie's great-grandfather, Amelia, Sam, etc. - make contact with Eric when Sookie is in trouble or needed.

- Eric puts Sookie first - whenever something happens to her, her car, her home, etc - he makes sure that she doesn't have to worry about the finances regarding these things. Something that she constantly worried about when with Bill.

- Eric has never wavered from his feelings for Sookie. He is a constant... makes Bill look fickle.

- Eric makes sure that Sookie is always looked after. Pam, Bubba and even Bill have been employed to look after Sookie.

- Eric rocked Sookie's world in the bedroom... can't lie - this is majorly important. She soooo forgot about Bill when she was with Eric. Bill who?

message 43: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 68 comments lol! Let's hear another "Amen"!

message 44: by Becky (new)

Becky | 93 comments AMEN!!!!

i agree with ana that sookie and eric "get" each other. has anyone else noticed in the books when sookie is with the vamps and something funny happens her and eric snicker and hoot and shell look at bill and he doesnt move. hes a dead stick in the mud.

eric DOES take care of sookie and ty ana for reminding me of that. he buys her stuff she needs when bills too busy kissin up to the bellefleurs (which royally pissed me off). and most of the time when bill is there to "save her" its because ERIC sent him there to do so.

and i wont even get started with him rockin her world in the bed room. wooh amen...lol

theresa...i also read that magazine. i couldnt believe they put bill and eric together. that was kinda cheap to me. and i lmao at eric taking the #1 on hottest new vamp. SUCK ON THAT EDWARD !!!!

btw...kristen stewart is a retard....sorry had to do it

message 45: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 68 comments lol, I know that this is off topic, but I just have to say that I enjoyed the Twilight books, but really don't like the movies! Bella and Edward have absolutely NO chemistry (which is funny considering that they are dating in real life), Edward isn't at all cute, and I am becoming a Jacob fan strictly from the movie!!! I was an Edward fan for the books, but not in the movies. And have you seen the previews for the next movie? Jacob looks hot!

message 46: by Allison (new)

Allison (helloarkansas) | 158 comments Becky wrote: "btw...kristen stewart is a retard....sorry had to do it "

Don't even get me started! If you think that I'm harsh with Anna P... Kristen Stewart reallyyyyyy pisses me off (in every role, not just as Bella). I honestly do not know how that girl has booked one job.

message 47: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) Sarah wrote: "Cary wrote: "What book was Bill reading at the start of "Realease Me" when they flashed back to Bill in a smoking jacket talking to Lorena and he was reading a book."

As far as I could tell, the..."

Thank you very much Sarah I really appreciate knowing that. They showed the book twice and Bill claped it shut with a finality. I seemed very symbolic to me :)

message 48: by Kenna (new)

Kenna (kennas) Im not so sure it was mind reading so much as it was that eric overheard Barry tell Lorena about sookie. His eyes snapped open at the mention of godrics name.

Her being here now totaly negates the third book. His being gone was the basis of that entire book. I dont see them keeping bill gone from sookie for the rest of season 2 and tben all of season 3. Plus, weve already seen that at some point in time bill gets away from lorena long enough to knock the crap out of eric. My head hurts from trying to keep the books straight with the storyline. I know that they arent following the books, but wasnt 1 season supposed to equal one book?

message 49: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (lovn_mr_darcy) | 18 comments Are Kristen and Robert dating in real life or is that celeb gossip? I thought she was dating Micheal angarano or something? Eric is the hottest vamp

message 50: by Siempre (last edited Aug 04, 2009 04:51PM) (new)

Siempre (josiehaustin) | 91 comments Kenna wrote: "Im not so sure it was mind reading so much as it was that eric overheard Barry tell Lorena about sookie. His eyes snapped open at the mention of godrics name.

Her being here now totaly negates..."

I know it was similar but things were off like Eric killed Longshadow instead of Bill. I think that you're right though there are more changes in the second season than the first. I think it is frustrating sometimes when you watch the show after reading the books. Actually I think it's confusing especially if you're in the middle of reading the book or it's been a while since you read it.

« previous 1 3 4