Strictly Reviews discussion

Game Changer (Aether Walker, #1)
This topic is about Game Changer
Paranormal > In need of Urban / Paranormal Fantasy Reviewers

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabetha (last edited Jun 07, 2017 07:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sabetha (aconitecafe) We are trying so hard to get 20 reviews on Amazon for this book. I would be grateful to anyone willing to give it a quick read and review. It is free on all major ebook retailers. Kobo, Amazon, iBooks, and B&N.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N5R35TZ

Hidden in plain sight are creatures with plans to take over the world one city at a time.

Only few can see them for what they really are, Kandice is in the fight of her life to get revenge on the one that killed her mother. Living a double life as a college student by day, and Huntress by night is slowly wearing her down. But she is determined to get her revenge or die trying.

We have an ARC Team, and the second book in this series just released and is in Kindle Unlimited.

message 2: by Karrie (new)

Karrie (mamak1969gmailcom) | 1 comments I would love to read your book! It sounds like something right down my alley! I will give my most humble opinion afterword. I can only imagine how much it means to an author to put their work out there for the world to see! All the time and commitment you have given your "baby"with the hope that others appreciate it as well!

(I am referring to the book Aether Walker. Not sure of the author as of yet, it didn't say here, but I am downloading it immediately after this message! ;)