♡YA Book Club♡ discussion

Movies > Wonder Woman

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin, ♡Your Faithful Dragon Slayer♡ (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) | 188 comments Mod
Has anyone seen the new Wonder Woman movie? Maybe the old tv show? What did u guys think about it? Spoilers are welcome... Also what did u think of her character? If you haven't seen it what's your expectations?

message 2: by Erin, ♡Your Faithful Dragon Slayer♡ (new)

I honestly loved this movie and it went above and beyond my expectations! A beautiful strong female lead as well

message 3: by ellie (new)

ellie | 22 comments I loved the Wonder Woman movie! Finally we have a live action movie of a female superhero that girls can really look up to!

message 4: by Leo (new)

Leo Borgelin | 4 comments I have to say, if it wasn't for Legend of Korra, I may not have a high acceptance of female lead heroine as I do now.

message 5: by Erin, ♡Your Faithful Dragon Slayer♡ (new)

😊😊

message 6: by ellie (new)

ellie | 22 comments Leo wrote: "I have to say, if it wasn't for Legend of Korra, ❤️ I totally agree!!

message 7: by Vicky (new)

Vicky | 1 comments It's amazing! I love the fact there's a female superhero movie...and that girls are just as strong and capable as guys are. Wonder Woman is somebody that can inspire young girls- yay!

message 8: by Erin, ♡Your Faithful Dragon Slayer♡ (new)

I totally agree thanks for sharing your input! (Sorry I haven't been on a while!)

message 9: by Reagan (new)

Reagan (reaganbem) I love this movie it's great!

message 10: by Kairia (new)

Kairia I thought it was a pretty decent movie. I've never seen anything Wonder Woman-related prior to that movie and I've never read any of the comics.

As for Legend of Korra, I find Korra's character extremely unlikable and so far have been disappointed with the show. I still plan on finishing it and hopefully she redeems herself by the end.

message 11: by Erin, ♡Your Faithful Dragon Slayer♡ (new)

I haven't seen the Legend or Korra but I hope to soon!

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan I really enjoyed the Wonder Woman movie! However I never have watched the Legend or Korra-- sounds interesting!

message 13: by Kairia (new)

Kairia For those who want to watch the Legend of Korra, it is extremely recommended to watch Avatar: the Last Airbender first. The Legend of Korra is a direct sequel to that series.

message 14: by Erin, ♡Your Faithful Dragon Slayer♡ (new)

Kairia wrote: "For those who want to watch the Legend of Korra, it is extremely recommended to watch Avatar: the Last Airbender first. The Legend of Korra is a direct sequel to that series."

Ahh-- Gotcha. (Thanks for this btw because i always like to keep my series in order.) :)

message 15: by Kairia (new)

Kairia I'm the same way. I like to read/watch things in release order.

message 16: by Erin, ♡Your Faithful Dragon Slayer♡ (new)

Kairia wrote: "I'm the same way. I like to read/watch things in release order."

Yes! It bothers me when I don't because I feel like I miss something

message 17: by Diana (new)

Diana Redding Erin wrote: "Has anyone seen the new Wonder Woman movie? Maybe the old tv show? What did u guys think about it? Spoilers are welcome... Also what did u think of her character? If you haven't seen it what's your..."

I loved the story line but the you can defiantly. notice the CG.