What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. A woman in college has a daughter... [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (last edited Jul 06, 2017 09:22PM) (new)

Samantha McCreedy (srmccreedy) | 6 comments I read this book with the last 5 years because that is how long I have had my kindle. This set in book I am looking for is based while the girl is in college. She has to be around like 21??? She has a young daughter maybe 2 or 3... And they live in the family dorms at her university and she is raising her daughter as a single mother and she finally gets the chance to go out and she has her neighbor watching her daughter and while she is out with her friends at a bar she meets a guy who doesnt care that she is a mom. I hope this isn't a spoiler but the daughter's father isn't in the picture because he didn't believe her that the baby was his and he was in a fraternity. And then drama occurs because it turns out the the littles father is best friends with the guy she starts to date?? Does this sound familiar to anyone? The other stuff I remember will give out spoilers... I just know that I read it and it has suddenly popped into my head and I can't get it out unless I read it! Any suggestions???

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33338 comments Mod
Samantha, spoilers are fine (except in the header). Just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler. A great technique is using the Goodreads spoiler tag:

< spoiler>Type your spoiler comments here< /spoiler>
...but don't type the spaces beside the brackets

For example: (view spoiler)

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha McCreedy (srmccreedy) | 6 comments Bump

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha McCreedy (srmccreedy) | 6 comments Ruzza wrote: "Maybe Beautiful Disaster by Francette Phal?"

No that is not it, unfortunately... But it is one of my favorites!

message 7: by Samantha (new)

message 8: by Julia ♡ Sarcasm and Romance Addict ♡ (last edited Jul 12, 2017 02:16AM) (new)

message 9: by Jorja (new)

Jorja (jorjamaree) | 111 comments I just read Indelible by Bethany Lopez and it seems like a perfect match!

message 10: by Samantha (new)

Samantha McCreedy (srmccreedy) | 6 comments Yes! lol thank you so much ladies! That is it. !