What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Suggestive pictures of his wife are sent to a man and he assumes she had an affair... Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Truvella (new)

Truvella | 2 comments suggestive pictures of his wife are sent to a man and he assumes she had an affair. Turns out that the wife was raped on vacation after the husband left early. The rapist drowns trying to save the child of the woman he raped. As the dad (i think) remembers, the rapist had a history of losing friends, and taking questionable photos with his new camera.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
When did you read it? Is it literary fiction or mass market fiction? Paper book, ebook, other? Author female or male? What genre if any? Remember the cover? Where and when is it set?

message 3: by Truvella (new)

Truvella | 2 comments I read it last year. Mass market fiction, I'm pretty sure it's a NYT best seller. I read it on paperback. I believe the author is female.im not sure what genre it would be. It was a little mystery, a little suspense thriller. I'm not sure where it was set, but the rape happened... but I just figured it out. It was The Disclaimer!!!

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jun 08, 2017 08:04AM) (new)

Kris | 33448 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Truvella. Here's the link - Disclaimer by Renée Knight.

Removed spoilers from the header.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Disclaimer (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Renée Knight (other topics)