✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > ωιℓℓσωѕнιηє & Rose

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments BAM!!!

message 2: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments Alright, I'll start working in the character. I'm going to post them both, but they're not going to be finished.

message 3: by Willow (last edited Jun 07, 2017 04:59PM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments Name: Alexander Montegue
Title: Prince Alexander I

Personality:
Alexander has never heard the term laid back. He is constantly working, let it be battle strategies to preparing to take the throne. He is never sitting, always doing something. Alexander is often stern with others, a trait he inherited from his father. However, he is quite the schemer, and takes off of his mother in the way that he uses strategy and mind tricks to win. He seldom leaves something unsaid, and often speaks his mind. Alexander is very protective of his family, especially his younger sister.

Appearance:

description

Name: Alexandria Montegue
Title: Queen Alexandria III

Personality:
Alexandria is a quiet, outspoken person. She often stays in the background and allows her husband to do the heavy lifting of the kingdom. Although she would love to do more, Alexandria is merely a woman and can't do much. Instead she tends to work behind the scenes, finding out things for herself and knowing the business of her kingdom.

Appearance:

description

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments Name: King Henry Montegue

Appearance: http://henrycavill.org/images/Films/2...

Name: Elizabeth Montegue

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments I do simple characters but detailed posts

message 6: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments Got it... I'ma gonna make mine a bit simpler. ;)

message 7: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments The prince should probably be around 16

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments And it can take place wherever

message 9: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments Done!

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments ((Okay! I can start it:) ))

message 11: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments ((Awesomesauce.... :P))

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments Elizabeth's maids finished tying back her long blonde hair into a bow. Many questioned the queen once Elizabeth was born. She was blonde with striking blue eyes. Her family was a family of dark haired beauties and she was fair. Her mother was put under much scrutiny by not only the kingdom but the king as well for awhile. Elizabeth smiled and hopped off the stool, maids hurrying to smooth her beautiful dress. Most of the time she had a supervisor due to the fact her father and mother were busy all the time and her brother had better things he needed to he doing than babysitting. She got to see her father and mother for a bit today. There was a big festival today and they got to be a family which rarely happened. She beamed as she walked downstairs with her supervisor and ran to her big brother, "Alex!" She exclaimed and giggled. She hugged him tightly and smiled at him. Elizabeth was a very sweet little girl. She was so young and it was hard to teach her proper etiquette because of how jumpy and lively she was. Something her father was never ever pleased about, "thewe a big big pawty today!" She exclaimed and laughed. She then looked up when her father and mother entered. She looked down and swallowed. Her father scared her sometimes. He sucked the life from a room. She loved him though.

King Henry woke with his beautiful wife and dressed, "if anyone breathes a word of Elizabeth not being my child today at the festival I want them locked up and on trial immediately," he explained to Alexandria and the guards. He then looked to his wife, "and I expect her to act like a young lady, not a child. Alexander was never like that at her age. He was well mannered and calm," he said simply, "come," he kissed his wife and led her to the throne room where they would meet their children. He heard Elizabeth shouting and glared before entering and looking at his son then his daughter, "Elizabeth," he snapped and waited until she was before him. He yanked her chin up, "you will behave today. No running around. You are a princess not a filthy street rat am I understood?" He demanded. She started to tear up and he released her chin, "Alexander you are to make sure she stays safe. You know we have many enemies more than willing to take advantage of an unattended five year old," he said and looked to his queen, "and you are to stay surrounded at all times," he explained. He hated festivals. Many nobles and lords and people gathered for sword fights, sailing, jousting and other games but it was so crowded. Many snakes in the grass.

message 13: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments Alexander had just picked up Elizabeth and spun her around when his father, mother, and the usual guards entered. He set her down when their father approached him, and fought the urge to pummel the King when he chastised Elizabeth. Although he knew he was over reacting, Alexander couldn't help but feel protective. His father had used to be a kindhearted man when he was younger, but the years of ruling the most powerful kingdom in the lands had gotten to him. Alexander was never sure what to think. Taking Elizabeth's small hand he looked at his father. "And what would you have me do today, father?" He asked. Alexander was not very fond of public events. Although it was a chance for him to get 'out' of the castle and court life, he was not very fond of the way people watched him. Alexander only hoped his father would make him stay hidden. The chances of that where slim.

Alexandria waited obediently behind her husband, making no move towards her children. Although she wished to embrace her children as a mother should, Alexandria knew she was no ordinary mother. The guards were suffocating as she watched Henry talk to his children. She often watched him, just to make sure he never went over the thin line he was often walking. Although she knew he hated people seeing him as vulnerable, Alexandria had often woken to the sound of her husband's labored breath and heard from the people around the castle that his anger was getting worse.

message 14: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments ((Sorry it's so short... I have to go soon, and I'm really tired....))

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments Elizabeth started to cry quietly until her big brother took her hand. She swallowed back her tears, "Yes fathew," she murmured then went over to her mother. She never interacted with her unless they were alone but she was hoping her mother would pay some attention to her while her father spoke to her brother. She tugged on her skirt, "good mowning momma," she said and did her little curtsey that she was taught to do in lessons. She gave her an adorable little smile and hugged her, "momma I want to play today. Will fathew let me play?" She asked her very quietly. The king never let his children play. It wasn't allowed because they were royals. Not common folk but Elizabeth saw all the other children playing and she wanted to play and laugh and have fun with them. It wasn't just her father though, sometimes her brother didn't want her to either because he didn't want her getting hurt. She was a child though and normal children got to play.

King Henry watched his daughter go to the queen, "watch your sister. She is not to run around like a wild animal. We also have arranged for a girl, she is the daughter of a lord to come and meet you. Your eyes are not to leave Elizabeth. Any word of her not being mine and you will send the person with a guard. Be social and charismatic but do not show weakness again," he snapped. Last time they had one of these some man had cried for mercy after stealing and his son had shown mercy which was unacceptable, "your main concern though is your sister. We will be staying until night." He instructed.

((That's okay I am normally on more than I was tonight just so you know too:) ))

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments ?

message 17: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments Alexander nodded his head in understanding, even though the list of demands had him more than a little mad. His father was still disappointed in him from that last incident at the last public event, and Alexander really didn't understand why. But he stopped himself from saying anything and, like so many times before, put on a face of indifference. "Father," Alexander started, "May Elizabeth play with the other children today?" He knew his father would probably say no, but he felt obligated to at least try.

Alexandria picked up little Elizabeth in her arms, holding her close. The poor girl would never be able to have a normal life, and it was the Queen's fault. "I'm sorry, my dear." She whispered, placing a light kiss on top of her head. "I have no control over what the king decides. If I had it my way you would have as many friends as you'd like." Sighing, she placed Elizabeth back down and patted her head. "Now, you must go back to your brother, and stay with your brother. We don't need the king do get mad today, do we?" And with that she gently pushed her daughter away. Alexandria always felt terrible that she couldn't hold her children or love her children like others. It was one of her deepest pains, but also a necessary one.

message 18: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments ((Sorry! I've been getting ready for graduation. I probably won't be able to post later today because, you know, I'm graduating, and I'm going to a friend's party afterwards. Sorry!))

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments King Henry glared at his son and arched a brow, "what have I said since you were a child?" He asked and tilted his head. He shook his head and huffed, "no," he looked at his wife and daughter before looking back to Alexander, "I have my rules and they are meant to be followed and if you can't then maybe you shouldn't be king," he snapped and shook his head, "let's go," he said and gently too his wife by the arm. He lead her out the door and into the festival, knowing his son would follow. He looked to Alexandria. He knew her birthday was coming and he had the best gift he could possibly give her, "I know that things have been strained. For you birthday I have arranged for you to have a full day with Elizabeth. I have taken her from her studies and she will be all yours for the day and our son will join the two of you for lunch and for a few hours during the day," he said.

Elizabeth frowned when her mother pushed her away. After her parents went away she started to cry which was never good because when she started she did not stop. She clutched Alexander's leg and cried into it, hugging him tightly, "why doesn't mommy like me?" She asked him sadly and sniffled, "is it cause I don't look like daddy and you and mommy?" She murmured. She heard what everyone said and she was old enough to see a difference between herself and the rest of the family. The only thing she shared was bright blue eyes with her brother. She wiped her tears but more leaked out.

message 20: by Rose (new)

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments ??

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments ???:)

message 23: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments Alexander kept his face neutral as he watched his father walk away with his mother in hand. Some days he wished he wasn't going to be king; he would gladly hand that burden to someone who might actually succeed. When little Elizabeth started crying, he placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed affectionately. "Don't cry, Elizabeth." He said, crouching down to wipe the falling tears away. "Mother loves you. It's not wrong that you don't share all of our traits. You're just... different. But you're a part of this family just like me, whether you like it or not, no matter what people say." With that Alexander took her small hand in his and followed after their parents. Maybe today would be the day Elizabeth would get to behave like a normal child.

Alexandria hid a smile behind her hand, and dipped her head in a show of appreciation. "My husband, you are too kind. This will certainly be a wonderful day." Never had she imagined her husband would show such kindness towards her or Elizabeth. She knew that he suspected like others that Elizabeth was not his own, and the queen was rarely permitted to see her. Her eyes shined as she walked with her husband towards the fair, hoping that today would truly be as great as she hoped.

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments Elizabeth took his hand and followed behind him as they entered the festival. People stared at her. They always did. She walked to the seats that were set aside for her family and sat beside her brother. She looked down at her feet and closed her eyes. She was never allowed to see her family. She has always been her father's disappointment. He tossed her mother in jail for a few weeks, truly believing she was unfaithful. She looked back up when people approached to greet them. They all avoided eyes contact with her of course. When didn't they. After all of that and the games began she walked over to her father, "may I play?" She asked him quietly, looking at all the children of nobility playing and having fun. She swallowed thickly and looked up at her mother as well. Looking for some sort of reaction from her. Maybe she would tell her she could go play.

The king glared down at his child. He struck her across the face, "behave yourself," he hissed angrily before standing and holding out a hand to his beautiful queen, "come we have people to greet." He said simply then looked over at the maid, "take her back inside the palace. This was a horrible idea to bring her out like this," he said simply. The maid scurried to take the princess back inside. Elizabeth started to cry and that only infuriated the king more. He whispered something in the maid's ear and she gave a horrified look but nodded slowly and walked away with Elizabeth in tow.

message 25: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments Alexander, who had previously taken a seat, stood up quickly as his father hit Elizabeth. When he sent a maid to take her back to the palace, he decided he had had enough. "Father," he practically growled, taking a step towards the king, "that was unnecessary and cruel. All she wishes to do is play with other children. You should not have sent her away." Alexander kept his voice low so prying ears could not hear him, but he kept eye contact with the king, and silently promised that he would not back down. It was too late for it anyways.

Alexandria watched in horror as her little Elizabeth was struck and taken away. Her husband, who had been so kind so recently, was once again the cruel man she had come to know in recent years. Tears swelled in her eyes as Elizabeth cried, and they threatened to spill over when Alexander stood up and challenged the king. What had happened in these recent years to change them all so much? Alexandria could stand by no longer; with a shaky breath she stood up and placed a hand on her husband's shoulder. "Henry..." she whispered, willing her voice to stay calm. "I... I agree with Alexander. You should not have sent her away. She did nothing wrong." She kept her eyes on the ground, silently praying he would not choose to take his anger out on her now.

message 26: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments The king glared at his son, "you speak to your father, your king like that again and you will be tried for treason am I completely clear?" He demanded and then straightened, "there is a daughter of the king of spain is here to meet you. You will meet her and like her and propose by the end of this week," he snapped and nodded slowly before then turning his head to his wife, "your day has just been cancelled thanks to your mouth and you both are not allowed to see her until her ninth birthday next week," he snapped and then offered his arm to his wife as the princess of Spain came forward, "come my queen we have people to greet," he said then led her away, "you talk back to me again and you will be hanging beside your daughter in the middle of town," he hissed low in her ear, "have I made myself clear?" He looked down at her seriously, "I love you but I will not have my family disrespecting me. If my own family cannot follow my rules why should anyone else?" He asked and then walked forward, "I have our daughter being punished now," he said simply before leading her to the duke and duchess of their kingdom.

Elizabeth screamed in pain when she was lashed like a slave. It was her punishment. Her back was bloody and dress torn. The maid then took her up to the highest tower and locked her up in there so no one could witness what had been done to her. She hugged her toy. The only light was from the window but once it became dark she would be sitting alone in darkness like a prisoner. She started to cry, "Alex!" She yelled for her brother and pulled on the door and pushed on it but nothing happened.
Marianna stepped forward to greet the prince, "have I come at a poor time your highness?" She asked, seeing his worry. She was not like most princesses. She had a personality and was not a complete air head, "is there something I could help with?" She asked and touched his arm gently.

message 27: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments ((Sorry I haven't posted yet. Who's playing the Princess of Spain?))

message 28: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments ((I can since she is your characters love interest))

message 29: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments ((Cool :D))

Alexander glared at his father's back, silently wishing he could do something to stop him. But as long as his father was king he could do nothing but watch. He turned his gaze to the princess standing before him, and did not quite look at her as he gave a polite bow. He could see that she had many of the common traits of the Spanish empire; long, dark hair, tan skin, and very distinct features. But he did not notice her beauty, or the spark that everyone else could see. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he almost forgot to introduce himself. "Hello," he said, looking at the ground. "My name is Prince Alexander. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Alexandria held back tears as she let her husband lead her over to some nameless and unimportant Duke and Duchess. She had known it was foolish to believe her husband would listen to her. She was likely to be punished later on. But she would not have taken back what she had said if she had the chance. Alexandria had finally attempted to stand up for her daughter, and even though it had lead to nothing but more threats, she felt as if she had actually done something. So she stood by quietly as her husband talked to the Duke and Duchess, and did not speak again.

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments Marianna frowned but nodded slowly, "I know who you are your majesty. Every girl does," she blushed slightly, "it is nice to meet you," she curtseyed, "was this a bad time? You seem really caught up on something. I am staying the weekend so we can talk another time," she said sweetly and looked over when a maid came over. She bowed to the prince then swallowed, "my prince I... I could get beheaded for this but you... you need to come with me now... immediately it is your sister. Your father... your father did a horrible thing sir," she wouldn't make eye contact. It wasn't allowed. Marianna frowned at the maid then looked over to him, "I will cover for you with your father, go... we can talk another time," she said sweetly then stepped out of his way.
The maid took Prince Alexander up into the towers and unlocked the door to reveal the poor little girl all bloody and bruised from her punishment.

Henry turned to his wife then frowned when he saw the princess standing alone. He pulled his wife with him to talk with her. She said that he had gone off to fetch them something to eat and drink. Henry sighed and nodded before turning to his wife, "I was wrong," he murmured sweetly, "you may have your day back with her tomorrow. I just want to warn you her punishment was severe. You say one thing badly about me after you see her and I will not be happy are we clear?" He asked slowly.

message 31: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments ??

message 32: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments Alexander nodded to the princess in thanks and followed the maid into the castle. He knew from experience the things his father would do for punishment, and his heart ached to think that those terrible things might happen to his little sister. As they came closer and closer to the tower that held Elizabeth, his dread grew. His father only put them in this tower if... His fears were made true when the door was opened and he beheld the bloody scene before him. Elizabeth was curled in on herself, her dress torn from the lashes she'd received. "God, no." Alexander whispered before walking over to her and dropping on his knees. He placed his hand on her head and whispered words of comfort.

Alexandria lowered her head and hid a smile. "Yes, of course, husband." She whispered. She would see her baby again, for an entire day. Nothing could ruin this. She would give her the love she so deserved. She would take her to the fair, just the two of them, and Elizabeth would play with other children. She could not wait for tomorrow, and forgot her husband's words of her punishment. Why would he ever hurt her? Alexandria had never been permitted to see her children after a punishment, and therefor did not know the horrors and pains in which they were submitted to.

message 33: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments Amanda ~ Won't answer that much major thunder storm watch wrote: "((Sorry but willowshine will you post for our RP?))"

((Sure, sorry!))

message 34: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments ((Want to skip to the mother and daughter day?))

message 35: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments ((Sure))

message 36: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments ((Your post))

message 37: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments Elizabeth was dressed in a beautiful gown. She had her dark hair tied back in a half ponytail, finished with a golden ribbon. Her dress was pink with gold accents. She truly was a pretty little girl. No one acknowledged it though as the king did not appreciate it. She smiled when her nanny came in and held out her hand. She immediately took it and walked to the throne room. Her back was covered well by the dress, but her sores still remained from the last night. She saw her mother and beamed happily. She never got to see her. She ran to her and gave her a hug and smiled up at her, "I miss you momma. Happy birthday," she said and handed her a small handful of flowers she picked herself from her garden.

The King stared at his son as he trained. He trained day and night. He always had and always will until he becomes the king, "So how has the princess been?" he asked, referring to spain's heir to the throne that he was wanting his son to contract into marriage, "she is stunning. A prime pick to sit on your arm, isn't she?" he smiled at his son, "she would make beautiful little sons and daughters. She is well read I hear as well. Speaks many different languages. How did dinner yesterday evening go?"

message 38: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments ((before I post, dp you mean train like sword training, fencing stuff, fighting... something else entirely?))

message 39: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments ((All if the above))

message 40: by Willow (last edited Sep 06, 2017 02:14PM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments Alexander swung his sword harder, and the servant he was practicing with barely managed to block his blow. He'd known that his father was going to question him about the Spanish princess, but after he'd seen his sister up in the tower... he hadn't gone back to the fair. Continuing to thrust his sword towards the poor servant, Alexander answered his father. "She was everything you said, father." Alexander said, the screech of the two swords meeting covering up his slightly sarcastic tone. He'd only spoken to the girl for a few moments, but he had to admit, now that he looked back, she was a sight to behold. Even more, Alexander had noticed the glint of rebellion in her eyes akin to his.

Alexandria beamed at her daughter and took the flowers from her hand, replacing them with her own hand. "I have missed you as well, Elizabeth." She replied. Walking towards the fair she looked down and beamed at her angel. She had always wished people would stop criticizing her daughter because of her blonde hair and hazel eyes. To her, they were marks of her uniqueness, but to others it was a mark of betrayal. "Today, Elizabeth," Alexandria started once they emerged from the castle, "you are going to make some new friends."

message 41: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments ((Wert))

message 42: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 507 comments ((Ooooh. Yeah, totally. I didn't look at your name or picture and automatically assumed it was Rose. Sorry.))

message 43: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1408 comments The king nodded and bowed then opened the door and in stepped the princess. She looked rather... well not thrilled to be there. She looked at the prince then his father and curtseyed, "your father has agreed kindly to take me in while my country is at war," her accent was sweet and beautiful. She was stunning. Guards' jaws practically dropped on the spot. She looked better than before. She wore a white dress, bordered in golden lace with her hair down. She looked like a goddess with her beautiful dark skin. She looked at the room then sighed, "your highness, I was hoping perhaps to speak with you," she said and looked to Alexander. She then walked out with him, escorted by two of her guard, "I thought it fair to warn you... that my father has already signed me away to you. Your father has the contract and is keeping me here to make sure I remain faithful to you meanwhile my kingdom is perishing but these were his requests," she said, her voice harsh. She glared at him, "my country is suffering because your father wants to keep me locked up in a tower and of course my father agreed because he wants us married with little heirs in the next year," her stare turned colder, "I will marry you. I have to but you are the reason my kingdom suffers," she whispered before walking away. She had a tongue, one that in most cases would get ripped out if she spoke that way to her husband, her owner, her king. She had a spark no women had these days. She walked away and went to go enjoy the gardens while she was still free to do so before she got locked up in a tower.

The guards stopped the queen, "she is not to come to contact with any commoners. The king has set rules and those will be followed or the princess is to be... well... removed from the home and sent to a home far off in the mountains with a lady and four guards," he explained, "she is not to play like a boy, play with commoners, or do anything that would bring shame to royals," he said simply, "she has been promised to a boy, the king asks of us to tell you all this as he did not want to bother."

message 44: by Rose (new)