Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > Goodreads Giveaways

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan | 115 comments Can anyone offer me tips or suggestions to better increase my chances of possibly winning a Goodreads giveaway book? I know there are several people requesting books with a limited number of copies, but wasn't sure how to increase my chances. I have received a few PDF copies of books in exchange for a book review, but I would like to receive books in print as well. Any tips or suggestions are appreciated and will be helpful. Thanks!

message 2: by Tony (new)

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments pick the biggest giveaways

sweepstakes.com then go to other entries then goodreads

smashwords,com
storycartel.com lots of free PDF/mobi websites

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan | 115 comments Huh? sweepstakes.com isn't coming up as a valid website.

Do you have suggestions for goodreads giveaways?

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky (bmacc) | 35 comments Be active on the site,enter a lot and definitely write reviews when you do win.

message 5: by Terri (new)

Terri Bruce (terribruce) | 53 comments Other than, as Becky says, entering lots of giveaways there is nothing you can do. The winner is chosen at random. Book blogs and authors give away a lot of books as well, so entering giveaways on those types of sites will increase your chances as there are often less entries there.

message 6: by Audrey (new)

Audrey Gittens | 3 comments Hi,

my name is Audrey Gittens and I'm the author of the book "Crossing the Chasms of Life: A Little Bit of Heaven and a Lot of Hell" a memoir and also "A well written account of an inspiring life".

I invite you to enter my giveaway here: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

Ten copies will be given for free to ten winners. For a review exchange, please contact me in private.

Thanks.

Regards,
Audrey

message 7: by Tony (new)

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments Tony wrote: "pick the biggest giveaways

sweepstakes.com then go to other entries then goodreads

smashwords,com
storycartel.com lots of free PDF/mobi websites"