Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting Place discussion

When Life Happened
This topic is about When Life Happened
2017- Buddy Reads > When Life Happened BR - Spoilers Galore June 8, 2017

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Who ever can join early....then awesome and if not see ya on the flip side!

message 2: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments When? Today?

message 3: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments I'm jumping in Tomorrow.

message 4: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Ok, I'm in

message 5: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments AWESOME!!!!!! I'm just going to finish ginny pig reading for Lisa, Devotion by Alexa Riley.

message 6: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments This one looks good.

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments I am joining...wheeee. And ready to go now! Thanks for being my guinea pig Ela. Looks like you enjoy Devotion enuf to recommend, so I added it. You are a good friend, Ela Belle!!! Sloppy smooches all ova yo face!!!

message 8: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments It really was one of her cutest HAWT SMUTS

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments 9% in and floving it. I adore Jewel Ann's characters...a lot. I wanna be them if and when I grow up!!!

message 10: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments 12% and I don't think I've been so charmed by anything in a long time (view spoiler)

message 11: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Haven't met her sister yet since I'm still at 5% but what I learned I have one word CUNT!

message 12: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I'm starting now!

message 13: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments I can't begin to tell you how much I am loving this book....I want to skip around the room and sprinkle glitter kinda loving!! I'm already moving Gus up to book boyfriend status. Apparently a man with a wry sense of humor is right up there on my list of book boyfriend crack!!

message 14: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments ME TOO LISA! SPRINKLES GLITTER EVERYWHERE

message 15: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Lisa wrote: "12% and I don't think I've been so charmed by anything in a long time [spoilers removed]"

I agree! I'm loving this too! I'm at 14%

message 16: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments 27% (view spoiler) I love Gus! There, I said it, and I don't care if he's married!!!

message 17: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments I REALLY DON'T LIKE HIS WIFE SO FAR

message 18: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Ela wrote: "I REALLY DON'T LIKE HIS WIFE SO FAR"

Not much to like about her - her priority is her work rather than the man standing in front of her just asking to be loved. Stupid bitch! She has no one to blame when August and I....er I mean she has no one to blame!

message 19: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Lisa wrote: "Ela wrote: "I REALLY DON'T LIKE HIS WIFE SO FAR"

Not much to like about her - her priority is her work rather than the man standing in front of her just asking to be loved. Stupid bitch! She has n..."

Hey...Gus is an equal opportunity share!

message 20: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Ummmm...how did I not know that this book was gonna have heartbreak in it and be all emotional 'n stuff? Huh? Who is gonna hold me???

message 21: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments I am just gonna lurk and keep my lips zipped 🤐 'til everyone's done.

I know spoilers!!!

*cackles with maniacal laughter *

message 22: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments LESLIE!!! Is this gonna hurt my feelings? OMG, the storylines I have running in my head that would break me!!! Here's what I imagine now (view spoiler) Did I get any of that right? LOL I am itching to go spoiler hunting now.

message 23: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Lisa wrote: "Ummmm...how did I not know that this book was gonna have heartbreak in it and be all emotional 'n stuff? Huh? Who is gonna hold me???"

Um did her kissing a married man not clue you in on the blurb???

message 24: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Leslie wrote: "I am just gonna lurk and keep my lips zipped 🤐 'til everyone's done.

I know spoilers!!!

*cackles with maniacal laughter *"

WHAT??????? YOU WEREN'T IN ON THE BR???

message 25: by Leslie (last edited Jun 08, 2017 12:54PM) (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments Lisa, I dont think you really want to know spoiler...it will ruin book.

I went looking for it because I was fairly certain this book wasn't for me. I dnf'd End of Day (Jack & Jill, #1) by Jewel E. Ann & Undeniably You by Jewel E. Ann plot annoyed me...so before I had an epic book fail, I had to check it out.

message 26: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Ela - I knew about the love triangle...and yeah, those are generally sad and a little heartbreaking. Then I saw a review on GR - and it didn't spoiler anything per se...but it mentioned heartbreaking twist and something else I don't wanna mention. Then it hit me that I don't think it's a ohhhh oh it's too darn bad he's married but his wife is a bitch thing.

Leslie - I will just sit back and enjoy the ride, but so help me god, if my imagined ending comes true, I'm gonna go all stabby up in here!! I'm still not over you dnf'ing End of Day. A few more months of therapy and I'll be okay...but not yet. Smooches!!!!

message 27: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments 38%....fanning self. That was freaking hot!!! These two together make me wanna go splash a lil cold water on my naughty bits!! TMI?????

message 28: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Oh shit! The wife has cancer or some shit????

message 29: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Lisa wrote: "27% [spoilers removed] I love Gus! There, I said it, and I don't care if he's married!!!"

Just got there!!!!!

message 30: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Lisa wrote: "LESLIE!!! Is this gonna hurt my feelings? OMG, the storylines I have running in my head that would break me!!! Here's what I imagine now [spoilers removed] Did I get any of that right? LOL I am it..."

I was thinking along those lines too when you mentioned heart break!

message 31: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments 44%...I have lost the ability to form words. WTF just happened...you guyz need to hurry and meet me here at 44%. That did not just happen.

message 32: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments @ Lisa, sorry... (view spoiler)

message 33: by Nay (last edited Jun 08, 2017 04:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I'm so behind!

My ebay account got hacked and I (but not really *I*) sold $5,800 worth of bitcoins!

I don't even know what a fucking bitcoin is!

So, I've been dealing with this shit all afternoon, messaging winners (thanks goodness neither of them paid yet), changing passwords and checking all accounts associated with ebay, talking on the phone with ebay. But I will say, they were great about it and were right on top of it and immediately cancelled the listing and final value fees I was charged. UGH!

Now I'm going to start reading again from my piddly 18% *sniff sniff*

message 34: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Sorry to hear that Renee!

Lisa! Slow down!

Leslie STOP POSTING SPOILERS WHEN I CANT READ THEM!

I think the wife's cheating with his brother!

message 35: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Leslie wrote: "@ Lisa, sorry... [spoilers removed]"

Please tell me it didnt really happen and there will be a twist yet...waaaaaaah

message 36: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Hello? spoilers?? I don't even know he had a brother! lol

Have to catch up....

message 37: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Renee wrote: "I'm so behind!

My ebay account got hacked and I (but not really *I*) sold $5,800 worth of bitcoins!

I don't even know what a fucking bitcoin is!

So, I've been dealing with this shit all afterno..."

Nay...that is just awful. What a headache.

message 38: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Ela wrote: "Sorry to hear that Renee!

Lisa! Slow down!

Leslie STOP POSTING SPOILERS WHEN I CANT READ THEM!

I think the wife's cheating with his brother!"

I refuse to read more until you can catch up...I need someone to hug me!

message 39: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments I JUST GOT THERE! WTF WHAT IS THIS? Some stupid cruel joke?

message 40: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments Crazy, right Ela???

message 41: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments 55% and I am stopping for now. Let me know how you are progressing Nay.

Ela Belle..that was just so unexpected. I keep hoping there is some other explanation (view spoiler)

message 42: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Yes swoon! And yes to your first theory

message 43: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments 44% WTAF? This has to end up being a Bobby Ewing shower moment! I can't believe this!!!

message 44: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments I am loving the reactions.

message 45: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments I know, right, Nay....I am hoping for something along the lines of my spoiler in Message 41...he simply (view spoiler)

message 46: by Lisa (last edited Jun 09, 2017 05:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments 58% - Well Fuck A Duck - Now I'm in love with Levi! I'm so fickle...but (view spoiler)

message 47: by Nay (last edited Jun 09, 2017 06:36AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Lisa--I was coming here to say the exact same thing. How can I fall in love with two men in one book?! The best is yet to come!

I'm at 70%--loved at 67% when she (view spoiler) and I laughed out loud right after that when (view spoiler)

message 48: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments Whoa - you flew right past me Nay....slow the heck down or I'm gonna have Ela write you a speedreading ticket!

message 49: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments haha speedreading ticket!

message 50: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4279 comments Woaw! Renee??? I though BR meant we were READING IT TOGETHER???

« previous 1

Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Undeniably You (other topics)
End of Day (other topics)