Our Shared Shelf discussion

Miscellaneous > Request for help for a new book celebrating women!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise Amy Kennedy (louamykennedy) | 1 comments Hi everyone,

I'm an author currently studying for an MA in Professional Writing and for my final project I'm writing a book to inspire and empower women.

I've checked with the moderators that I'm allowed to post and request your help with a questionnaire that I'm running in order to get current statistics for my book. If you're in your twenties and have a couple of minutes to spare I would really appreciate your help in completing my questionnaire please.

You can find it here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PQG3VVG

HELP! MY CAT IS MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN ME! How to survive a quarter-life crisis! Is a humorous and practical self-help book to motivate young women to feel good about themselves and their life-choices. It aims to show that there is no single path to success and that actually, success comes in many different forms.

The book features inspirational woman in each chapter detailing their successes and struggles. I have around ten confirmed inspirational ladies that I'm interviewing for the book and I'm still looking for some more so if you would like to be involved please send me a message.

Thank you all very much and happy reading!

Best wishes,

Lou

message 2: by Ashley (last edited Jun 07, 2017 04:17PM) (new)

Ashley | 194 comments Your book sounds amazing and I look forward to seeing it on the shelves! I'll definitely pick up a copy when I see it!

I took your survey and hope you get all the help you need for this. Good luck!

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (cajunliterarybelle) I, too, would love to read a book like that. I took your survey and hope the written answers help. Please let the community know when you believe this book would be released! I'd love to read it.