Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Authors > Betas for 88K YA fantasy

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Thyssen (rachelthijssen) | 21 comments I'm looking for a few beta readers who could help me improve my manuscript!
THE GIRL IN MAN'S ARMOR is a YA fantasy inspired by the story of Mulan, set in a world inspired by the ancient Mediterranean world.
Dalila joins the war in her brother's place and struggles to keep her disguise.
There's gods, monsters, dragons and magic. If you've read fantasy before and are interested in the premise of my manuscript, then please PM me or comment below.

(Please only respond if you have the time to read through this. I'm willing to do a swap with a manuscript of (about) the same length and the same genre.)

Rachel

message 2: by Aubrie (new)

Aubrie | 5 comments I'd love to read it!

message 3: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Rayne | 6 comments I would love to do a swap if you have the time. We can hash out the details, and I have a multitude of experience with fantasy novels and historical/religious fiction, as well as poetic epics.

message 4: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Rayne | 6 comments You can reach me at Andrewrayne.poet@gmail.com

message 5: by Azri (new)

Azri (azripoetry) | 2 comments Would love to! Not sure how to get in touch with you though

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! If you're still looking for Betas I will happily give it a read and I would be very pleased if you're still willing to do a swap :) Send me an email at tori.1302@gmail.com if you're still interested