The City discussion

Residences > Henrietta's Flat (Morella Building) ~ Downtown

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

bubblewaffles | 1674 comments Mod
Basically the name.

message 2: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

Zoë Potter Fowl Jackson (potterfowljackson) | 1350 comments Mod
Cameron hovered outside, glancing up and down the hallway nervously.

message 3: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

Henrietta arrived in the form of a cheetah, as she was a slow runner. She turned back human and placed in the key. "Heycameron." She said quickly, face red. She opened the door, letting him in.

message 4: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

Cameron hung back, having misgivings about the whole meeting. "How's it going?" He asked awkwardly, finally trailing after her into the flat. He looked around for escape routes.

message 5: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

Henrietta slammed the door behind her as soon as Cameron entered. "Horrible. Howcouldyoubeanextothathorribldemonlady? Sheisabuttheadandaclotpoleandyouneedtoquitrightnow!" Henrietta babbled angrily, sitting down on the couch.

message 6: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

"Woah, slow down," Cameron said, backing away. "I'm her ex, remember," He said helplessly. "And I never asked her to do those horrible things," He protested.

message 7: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"Ugghhhhh." Henrietta raked her hands through her hair nervously. "Why did I even say that I'd help her? What was I thinking?"

message 8: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

"Ha! So you were acting. You get that I was trying to help, right?" Cameron asked, taking a few steps forward hopefully. "Listen, I just learned about the whole 'take over the world' or whatever nonsense too."

message 9: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"Do you really think I would work for someone like that?" Henrietta challenged. "Anyways, you were her boyfriend, how she not have told you about it?"

message 10: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

"Well, I might've known a couple things. In high-school..." He protested meekly, running his fingers through his hair. His hair stuck up in little peaks when he removed his hand, shoving it in his pocket.

message 11: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"Yes?" Henrietta asked. She was curious, scared and was dying to know more.

message 12: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

"She... she didn't seem like that. At all!" Cameron insisted.

message 13: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"Then what happened?" Henrietta asked. "What made her so...cold?" Since she was a psychiatrist and therapist, she liked to find people's problems and help them. She couldn't help it, it was her nature.

message 14: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

"I don't know. Maybe she was always like that, and I didn't notice. I mean, Kelli never liked her." He guessed, feeling like they were just going in circles.

message 15: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"Who's Kelli?" Henrietta asked. She was getting more and more confused by the situation but deduced that he was talking about the third part in a love triangle.

message 16: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

"A friend, I guess? It's a little complicated," He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "I mean, she was a friend in high school. That I went on a first date with..." He trailed off.

message 17: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"Ooooooohhh......" Henrietta may have been smart and employed, but she was still a teenager, and gossip glands were practically built-in during these years. "What's she like, and what does Tanya think and feel about her?" She needed this information to help the Tanya problem, and she did just want to know.

message 18: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

"Shut up," Cameron mumbled, flushing bright red. "It's not important. " He said hurriedly, swallowing nervously. "Why did you ask me to come over anyway?"

message 19: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"I need your help with getting rid of her, and how to make her think I'm not doing it." Henrietta said firmly. She knew it was dangerous to do it, but she couldn't let Tanya torture people like that. Cameron especially. Not because she had interest in Cameron, but....even though he did seem kind of cu-She shook off those thoughts, looking back up at him.

message 20: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

((Great. There goes all hope of this being a 'simple' love triangle))

Cameron sat down next to Henrietta, tapping a finger to his knee. "What do you mean exactly, 'get rid of her'?" He asked anxiously. Though he didn't want to admit, he still cared for her. The only way he had been able to get through everything he'd already done was reminding himself he was protecting Kelliark. But killing her in cold-blood... he felt himself break into a cool sweat.

message 21: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

((I just said she found him cute. She doesn't like him. Also, puberty. HORMONESSSSSSSSSSS))

"Well, obviously, we can't have her going around torturing people." Henrietta pointed out. "Besides, if you don't want to, I can do the killing." She wasn't fine with killing either, but if it meant not forcing someone to do what they would regret for the rest of their lives, fine she'd do it.

message 22: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

((She's a grown woman))

"Can't we just... put her under house arrest or something?" He asked lamely, shuffling his feet.

message 23: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

((She's 17))

"Might I remind you we aren't cops. And what was the other point-Oh yeah! SHE'S A DEMON!" Henrietta shouted. Then her face turned bright red and she sat back down.

message 24: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

Cameron edged away. "I know!" He snapped, voice cracking. He gripped his hair, breathing hard. "I know, I know, what stupid boyfriend doesn't even know their freaking girlfriend was a freaking demon!" He said, yelling.

message 25: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

Henrietta raked her hands through her hair in frustration and exasperation. "It wasn't your fault." She said quietly. She didn't mean to make him so angry, but she also didn't mean to get so angry. Getting revenge on a huge demon that abused people could sometimes get into her head.

message 26: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

"You don't have to lie," Cameron said thickly, blinking quickly.

message 27: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (last edited Sep 08, 2017 06:31PM) (new)

"I'm not." Henrietta sighed. "It's just....when did my life get so complicated..."

message 28: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

Cameron laughed, sounding hollow. "I've been asking myself the same question." He turned to look a Henrietta, putting a hand on her knee. "Do you really think we could make this better?" He asked, staring intently. "Tell me the truth."

message 29: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"I hope." Henrietta said softly.

message 30: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

Cameron sighed, standing up and raking his fingers through his hair for the umpteenth time. "It'll have to do, I suppose."

message 31: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

Henrietta sighed. She was actually worried for her own safety this time. Nervously, she shifted from one animal to another.

message 32: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

"Doesn't that get annoying?" Cameron asked randomly, sitting cross-legged on the ground. "The changing thing. Can't you control it?"

message 33: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"I only do that when I'm nervous." Henrietta responded, staying as a small brown hare.

message 34: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

"That seems to be happening a lot lately," Cameron said nervously.

message 35: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"Only because I'm nervous about taking down an all-powerful demon. Aren't you? I mean, she's all powerful and she's probably had centuries to master her powerful demon magic." Henrietta babbled, jumping onto Cameron.

message 36: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

Cameron sighed, pulling at his shirt. "Well, I guess I'm okay 'cause I know I'm helping someone worth saving." He smiled faintly, staring off into space.

message 37: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"Who?" Henrietta asked innocently, trying to get him to answer her question.

message 38: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

"Uh, um... you?" He said quickly, not wanting to trust Henrietta with yet another secret. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, but... he didn't trust her. Plus, it would be a disaster if Tanya found out exactly how much Kelliark was involved.

message 39: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"Right." Henrietta replied, nodding slowly. She didn't trust his answer, especially since he answered so quickly, and the cute smile that was on his face had faded.

message 40: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

Cameron cleared his throat nervously, rocking a little bit. "So, do you have a plan?" He asked. "I mean, you dragged me here. I hope you actually have a clue what we're up against." He added, sounding a lot harsher than he meant to.

message 41: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

Henrietta bit her lip. His harsh tone practically woke her up from fantasies. "Well, why don't you tell me? She is your ex-girlfriend."

message 42: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

Cameron instantly looked uncomfortable. "Uh... well, I mean, um," He bit his lip. "Listen, I'm not really the planner. I just go with my gut. Literally everything that i've done so far was made up on the spot."

message 43: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"Well, I know that she can hurt people just by making contact with them, she is a demon, and she has beef for your high school crush Kelli and she is wayyyyyyy older than you." Henrietta said.

message 44: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

"Are you telling me how to run my love-life?" Cameron interrupted, getting annoyed.

message 45: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"No. That's not my job. Also, please do let me continue." Henrietta the brown hare exclaimed, leaping onto Cameron's lap.

message 46: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

Cameron scrambled back. "Hey, chill, alright?" He said hotly. "Go ahead," He finally said tensely.

message 47: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"And we also know that she has the hots for the 'good dog' you." Henrietta finished, raising a paw.

message 48: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

"She has- what?!" Cameron asked, holding out his arm. "Need I remind you she nearly burned my arm off? And what is 'good dog' even supposed to mean?"

message 49: by bubblewaffles, Morgana of Camels (new)

"It means she only likes you when you listen to her." Henrietta responded, pawing at his shoes.

message 50: by Zoë, Merlin the Mod (new)

"So... what do we do about that then?" Cameron asked, finally getting interested. "She'll see right through me. And he could always use me to get back at... people." He finished awkwardly.

« previous 1 3