LitRPG discussion

Hello from Russia

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrey (new)

Andrey Vasilyev | 6 comments Hello everyone I a new here with my author profile. I am an LitRPG writer from Russia. My books have just been published into English by a very gifted translator and I am very excited about it. So hello to you all.

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott Reid (scottolenreid) Andrey wrote: "Hello everyone I a new here with my author profile. I am an LitRPG writer from Russia. My books have just been published into English by a very gifted translator and I am very excited about it. So ..."

Andrey,

I am a big fan of Russian authors writing LitRPG and have read Fayroll Books 1 and 2. I look forward to reading more of your works. Welcome to the English side of the internet and thank goodness for good translators!

I wish you the best of luck with your books' success! (A little luck is a very nice thing to have I am learning as my first book was published April 2017, although it is a superhero themed book and not LitRPG.)

Best regards,
Scott Olen Reid
Author of Nova Academy

message 3: by Andrey (new)

Andrey Vasilyev | 6 comments Hello Scott,
Thank you. I wish you good luck with your book too. Well Fayroll 3 'The Winds of Fate' is out on July 4th I think it is. The editing team is just working on the final proofs and formatting the book.
Best regards,
Anrey