THE Group for Authors! discussion

General Discussion > Giveaway Edits

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Cronkhite (lmcronkhite) | 9 comments I recently scheduled a giveaway and was approved, but I had to change the ending date and it's pending again. I've read in one place it takes 1 to 2 business days, but when I went on a different page it says, it could take up to 7 to 10 business days. Now I'm fretting it out because I set it for the 12th, this Monday and it's still pending.

Is there any way I can contact someone and speed up the process? All I did was change the date.

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Cronkhite (lmcronkhite) | 9 comments OMG! I don't know how you guys do it, but I was just approved again. Amazing, you guys are awesome! Thank you so much. I feel a ton better!

message 3: by Jaclyn (new)

Jaclyn Woods (jaclyn_w) | 417 comments The team got to this before I could – they're way too fast! :)

Happy to hear this has all been sorted out.

message 4: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Duggan | 14 comments Lisa wrote: "I recently scheduled a giveaway and was approved, but I had to change the ending date and it's pending again. I've read in one place it takes 1 to 2 business days, but when I went on a different pa..."

Same thing happened to me. My giveaway had already started, and I wanted to change something in the description. Didn't know it was going to trigger the approval process. It was over Memorial Day weekend, so I was concerned I would lose several days of the giveway. However, someone did approve it on the holiday.

message 5: by Jaclyn (new)

Jaclyn Woods (jaclyn_w) | 417 comments Thanks for the great feedback. I'm sharing your kind words with the relevant team; I'm sure it'll make their day! :)

message 6: by Codi (new)

Codi Gary | 1 comments Hi! I don't know if I post this here or somewhere else since it is my first time, but I need help. I scheduled a giveaway and got two emails from Goodreads. The first one told me to edit my description, and the second one said my giveaway was approved. I went ahead and edited my description last week, and it still says pending approval. The giveaway is supposed to start on Wednesday...is there someone I can contact?

message 7: by Jaclyn (new)

Jaclyn Woods (jaclyn_w) | 417 comments Codi, your giveaway has been approved.

message 8: by David (new)

David Johannesen (davidtaylorjohannesen) | 13 comments Jaclyn wrote: "Codi, your giveaway has been approved."

Lisa wrote: "I recently scheduled a giveaway and was approved, but I had to change the ending date and it's pending again. I've read in one place it takes 1 to 2 business days, but when I went on a different pa..."