Indie Book Club discussion

Indie Reviews > Free eBook in exchange for reviews

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.M. (last edited Jun 07, 2017 02:32AM) (new)

J.M. Rankin (jmrankin) | 54 comments Hi Everyone,

I am currently looking for reviews for both my vampire novels, Darkness Forbidden, and its sequel, Retribution Darkened. The third book is due out later this year (hopefully as soon as possible!).

I am happy to supply a free ebook in exchange for an honest review both on Goodreads and on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk (or regional variation). Both books have been well received with 4+ star ratings and positive reviews, and have been in the top three Amazon bestsellers previously.

You can view both books here:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

I have 10 ebooks to give out for reviews, and am able to supply the ebook in any format, so please let me know which version you prefer, and when you could have a review completed by. If you wish to post a review on another platform (blog, etc) then please let me know so I can link to this on Facebook once it is published.

Thank you so much.

Best wishes
Jacqui

message 2: by Medusa (new)

Medusa Redden | 3 comments Hi, I can start on a review this week if you would like. :)

message 3: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Rankin (jmrankin) | 54 comments Hi Medusa,

thanks for the offer. If you would like a copy to review of either book (or both!), please let me know what format you'd prefer and I can send them over to you.

Jacqui

message 4: by Medusa (new)

Medusa Redden | 3 comments I can review both. I use Amazon, but I can read a pdf too. My email is medusa.redden@gmail.com. I have the holidays coming up but it shouldn't take me too long to read and review.

message 5: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Rankin (jmrankin) | 54 comments Hi Medusa,

I can send you copies for Amazon. Is that Mobi or Epub for Kindle?

Jacqui