Authors & Reviewers discussion

Review Request > Free eBook in exchange for reviews

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.M. (last edited Jun 07, 2017 02:33AM) (new)

J.M. Rankin (jmrankin) | 41 comments Hi Everyone,

I am currently looking for reviews for both my vampire novels, Darkness Forbidden, and its sequel, Retribution Darkened. The third book is due out later this year (hopefully as soon as possible!).

I am happy to supply a free ebook in exchange for an honest review both on Goodreads and on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk (or regional variation). Both books have been well received with 4+ star ratings and positive reviews, and have been in the top three Amazon bestsellers previously.

You can view both books here:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

I have 10 ebooks to give out for reviews, and am able to supply the ebook in any format, so please let me know which version you prefer, and when you could have a review completed by. If you wish to post a review on another platform (blog, etc) then please let me know so I can link to this on Facebook once it is published.

Thank you so much.

Best wishes
Jacqui

message 2: by Ray (new)

Ray Litt | 18 comments J.M., I'd be willing to do that. Can you get into YA Paranormal?

Westward to Strange

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 32 comments Hey guys! Happy to swap reviews for my romance novella. My email is (view spoiler)

message 4: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Rankin (jmrankin) | 41 comments Hi Macaria,

I would be more than happy to swap books for a review. If you let me know where I can send a copy of both books and what format you prefer, you can then send a PDF version of yours to me, if that's okay?

Best wishes
Jacqui

message 5: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Rankin (jmrankin) | 41 comments Hi Ray,

I'd be happy to exchange for a review, if that's what you are offering. If you let me know what format you would like the book in, and where I can send it, I will get a copy of both books across to you.

Best wishes
Jacqui

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 32 comments R. wrote: "Ray wrote: "J.M., I'd be willing to do that. Can you get into YA Paranormal?

Westward to Strange"

You meant to respond to J.M., not me (R.) right? If you meant to respond to me I ..."

Happy to swap :)

message 7: by Madalain (last edited Jun 08, 2017 06:59AM) (new)

Madalain Ackley | 4 comments R. wrote: "J.M. wrote: "Hi Everyone,

I am currently looking for reviews for both my vampire novels, Darkness Forbidden, and its sequel, Retribution Darkened. The third book is due out later this year (hopefu..."

I would love to get in on the review swap. I need the mental break from editing Book 3. Just PM me the preferred format and I can hook you up for a free copy. :)

I write Paranormal Romance Mysteries.

Madalain
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 8: by Ray (new)

Ray Litt | 18 comments R. wrote: "Ray wrote: "J.M., I'd be willing to do that. Can you get into YA Paranormal?

Westward to Strange"

You meant to respond to J.M., not me (R.) right? If you meant to respond to me I ..."

whoops, yes! sorry. pm me your info and we'll get started!

message 9: by Ray (new)

Ray Litt | 18 comments J.M. wrote: "Hi Ray,

I'd be happy to exchange for a review, if that's what you are offering. If you let me know what format you would like the book in, and where I can send it, I will get a copy of both books ..."

I am. I got confused with the thread because I don't spend much time communicating on GR. Thanks, I'll PM you my info and we'll get things going.

message 10: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Rankin (jmrankin) | 41 comments Thanks, Ray. Let me know your preferred format, etc and email address and I will get a copy across to you.

message 11: by Ray (new)

Ray Litt | 18 comments J.M. wrote: "Thanks, Ray. Let me know your preferred format, etc and email address and I will get a copy across to you."

Sent you a message