Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Seeking critique partner(s) for Fantasy / Sci-Fi

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Thomas (alexander_thomas) | 62 comments Hello all-

I can see that there aren't usually immediate responses here, so if you are reading this weeks after I post it, don't worry: I'm probably still looking for Beta Readers / swaps :)

I've completed a first pass through a novel, second pass underway, and now would like critiquing of the first three chapters. If things go well (and if you don't hate it!), other chapters could follow (and likewise I'd be happy to swap critiques).

I'm most interested in Fantasy readers, but Sci-Fi is great as well. I haven't written the book for YA but I do want it to be accessible so if you are a YA reader/writer I'd be happy to swap as well.

Thanks!

Synopsis:

A weary, ailing mercenary is on the final leg of his journey home, after a long time away. His peaceful homeland is now threatened by war and plague, and the path is treacherous. Fate introduces him to an unstable thief, a timid witch, and a pious monk. They attempt at first only to survive the oncoming tides of war, but gradually realize that all is not as it seems and that yet greater dangers may be menacing their land...

message 2: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Thomas (alexander_thomas) | 62 comments Forgot to add: can reach me at alexanderthomasauthor at gmail dot com