#BlackLove discussion

Challenges > July Challenge

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valencia (last edited Jun 06, 2017 06:01PM) (new)

Valencia (empowered) | 68 comments Mod
For the month of July we will be beginning our leveled challenges! July's theme is Your Choice . Comment here to let everyone know what your choice reads are for this month.

Beginner:
The goal for this month is to read 3 books of your choice. Click here to join the Challege

Intermediate:
The goal for this month is to read 6 books of your choice and write 1 book review. Click here to join the Challege

Difficult:
The goal for this month is to read 10 books of your choice and write 3 book reviews. Click here to join the Challege

I'll do a model post so that you can see how to update the group of your progress and show your review.

message 2: by Valencia (last edited Jun 06, 2017 09:07PM) (new)

I'll be doing the Intermediate challege!
0/6 Books
Labyrinth of the Dragon (Maiden to the Dragon, #3) by Mac Flynn Traitors Among Dragons (Maiden to the Dragon, #4) by Mac Flynn Ends Here (Road to Nowhere, #2) by M. Robinson Formula for Passion by Yahrah St. John Shooting Star (Beautiful Chaos, #1) by Arianne Richmonde Body By Night by Zuri Day
0/1 Reviews

message 3: by Cherida (new)

Cherida Franklin | 6 comments I will try the intermediate too

message 4: by Valencia (new)

Cherida wrote: "I will try the intermediate too"

Do you know what books you're going to try and read?

message 5: by Cherida (new)

Cherida Franklin | 6 comments Not at all. I have been trying to read some new folks but I am not finding anything to float my boat. I have started 2 but they are so slow I am thinking about giving up LOL!!! I just finished Stay with me by Alexandria House and it was okay not earth shattering but worth my time definitely.

message 6: by Valencia (new)

What do you like to read? Maybe I can help you with some recommendations.

message 7: by Cherida (new)

Cherida Franklin | 6 comments I love historical romance and I am also into historical western. My main thing is romance though hands down.

message 8: by Valencia (new)

I love victorian age works. Here are a few of my favorites in thjs genre that you can check out! Undeniable Rogue (Rogues Club, #1) by Annette Blair Passions of a Wicked Earl (London's Greatest Lovers, #1) by Lorraine Heath Intentions of the Earl (Scandalous Sisters #1) by Rose Gordon Her Sudden Groom (The Grooms, #1) by Rose Gordon The Wild One (The de Montforte Brothers, #1) by Danelle Harmon

message 9: by Valencia (new)

Here's my updated 2020 challenge. I'll be doing the Difficult challenge!

1/10 Books
Tall, Dark & Furious (Pyte/Sentinel, #6) by R.L. Mathewson , Her Favorite Duke (The 1797 Club, #2) by Jess Michaels , It's Not Over (Paths to Love, #1) by Grahame Claire , Three Dates (Paths to Love, #2) by Grahame Claire , Unbondable (Kindred Birthright, #1) by Evangeline Anderson , The Kindred Warrior's Captive Bride by Evangeline Anderson , Dark and Light A Kindred Tales DUET Novel. Contains Saved by the Drake AND Captured by the Kru'ell One by Evangeline Anderson

0/3 Reviews