#BlackLove discussion

Members > What are you reading?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) | 68 comments Mod
What book(s) are you enjoying now? This does not have to strictly be books with African American character or in the romance genre.

message 2: by Valencia (last edited Jun 06, 2017 09:11PM) (new)

I'm currently reading the Filthy Beautiful Lies series by Kendall Ryan Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1) by Kendall Ryan Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #2) by Kendall Ryan Filthy Beautiful Lust (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #3) by Kendall Ryan Filthy Beautiful Forever (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #4) by Kendall Ryan

message 3: by Tasha (new)

Tasha (tlovable) | 4 comments Finishing up "Taming Madam M" by Allison Hobbs!

message 4: by Britney (new)

Britney Freeman | 1 comments Derrick jaxn "a cheating man's heart 2"

message 5: by Valencia (new)

I love Derrick Jaxn!!! I haven't read any of his books though. What would you recommend?

message 6: by Cherida (new)

Cherida Franklin | 6 comments A crazy little thing called love by christina jones

message 7: by Valencia (new)

I'm rereading She's My Baby by Adrianne Byrd and Fools Rush In by Gwynne Forster for the monthly reads!

message 8: by Ash (new)

Ash (justamsgirl) | 3 comments I'm on the hunt for a good AA or IR ebook with narration. I've hit a terrible drought in good reads. Any ideas?

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 3 comments Try older Theodora Taylor books, Viking Wolf if you haven't read those they are hot. And I found two new authors, Izzy Sweet & JM Wilson to have a really hot reads...they are quick but good and keep you wanting more because they are different and also not expensive. I love erotica and hope those two keep it up, they seem to get better and better with each book and I like that. It's a Forever series with JM Wilson, Bryson, Forever's Battle, His Forever, Xavier and Forever Claimed Shroyer. With Izzy Sweet I read, Keeping Lily and Stealing Amy. Hope you like and they are on Kindle unlimited if you have this and they are free!!! Yes!!!

message 10: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Young (jocelynyoungauthor) | 2 comments I'm currently reading Smitten ( Nia Falls) which I keep picking up and Putting down. Also, some Milly Taiden, , Christina C. Jones, and B.Love.

message 11: by Valencia (new)

Which Milly Taiden book are you reading?

message 12: by Tasha (new)

Tasha (tlovable) | 4 comments Now reading "The Family Business" part 2

message 13: by Davu (new)

Davu Zulu | 1 comments I’m currently reading The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality.