#BlackLove discussion

Monthly Reads > August Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valencia (last edited Jun 08, 2017 11:20AM) (new)

Valencia (empowered) | 68 comments Mod
*This month's book theme is Historical Romances . This theme is geared toward family units. This can be single parents, reconciling in a relationship, or a couple coming together and having a child.

*Each member gets 4 picks. We will have 2-4 books each month for variety purposes only.

*Please try to stick with the first book in a series and then, later on, we can work our way through the series.

*There will be a poll up to decide the books we will be reading. Date July 22nd

*For the ease of keeping tally will you guys please post book cover. It helps me to keep up with your suggestions. When you look at the comment box, in the top right corner you'll see "add book/author". Click on that link and a search box will appear. Click on the option at the bottom that says cover and then search for your book! :)

Suggestions: Forbidden (Old West, #1) by Beverly Jenkins Josephine and the Soldier by Beverly Jenkins Through the Storm by Beverly Jenkins Topaz by Beverly Jenkins

message 2: by Valencia (new)

message 3: by Ash (new)

Ash (justamsgirl) | 3 comments Great minds think alike! I was thinking Beverly Jenkins too. The Destiny series would fit the bill and all 3 are good reads centered around a family unit.

message 4: by Ash (new)

Ash (justamsgirl) | 3 comments I'm not sure how to add covers 🤷🏽‍♀️

message 5: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) | 68 comments Mod
When you look at the comment box, in the top right corner you'll see "add book/author". Click on that link and a search box will appear. Click on the option at the bottom that says cover and then search for your book! :)