Louisa May Alcott fans discussion

Upcoming Adaptations

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca (new)

Becca (booksforbecca) | 6 comments Have you all heard of the new Little Women adaptations in the works? A Masterpiece 3-part miniseries, a modern adaptation, and Sony has someone currently writing another adaptation. Any thoughts? Casting is slowly being released for the modern adaptation but nothing has been released for the miniseries. Do you have actors/actresses you'd like to see portraying the characters? Specific scenes you hope are included?

message 2: by Trix (new)

Trix Wilkins (marchandlaurence) | 10 comments Oooohhh just did this weekend, looking forward to this! I'm hoping they'll include the chapter where Jo visits Laurie when he's sick, he plays the piano, she runs into Mr Laurence and he asks her to dinner - and also when Jo makes peace between the grandfather and grandson after the prank on Meg :)

message 3: by Becca (new)

Becca (booksforbecca) | 6 comments Trix wrote: "Oooohhh just did this weekend, looking forward to this! I'm hoping they'll include the chapter where Jo visits Laurie when he's sick, he plays the piano, she runs into Mr Laurence and he asks her t..."

Yes to all of this! I hope these adaptations do a thorough job of demonstrating Jo and Laurie's kinship.