Lingerie Wars (Invertary, #1) Lingerie Wars discussion

BADASS BABES BADASS BUDDY READ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 215 (215 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) The Badass Babes Are Hosting Another Badass Buddy Read!!!

Who Are We? A bunch of badass babes!

What Are We Doing? Reading a book together like badass buddies, yo!

What Book? Lingerie Wars by Janet Elizabeth

When Are We Starting? Any day now.

When Are We Posting Our Reviews? Any time from now until the end of June... (Or later, if you want...)

We're always happy to have people join us. If you want to read a badass book with some badass babes, now's your chance.

SO BADASS BABES... START YOUR BADASS READING!

description

Reader4Life (Remember to Forget) Hey can we invite this dude to read with us.

Man caught stealing, trying on lingerie

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Reader4Life (I'll Be Around) wrote: "Hey can we invite this dude to read with us. Man caught stealing, trying on lingerie"

IDK... Let's ask Ed Wood...

description

message 4: by Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers) (last edited Jun 06, 2017 12:11PM) (new) - added it

Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers) I'm starting now! Can we post spoilers or not? I've never done a buddy read so you have to let me know what can or can not do here. Lol

message 5: by Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) (last edited Jun 06, 2017 12:23PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Leonor wrote: "I'm starting now! Can we post spoilers or not? I've never done a buddy read so you have to let me know what can or can not do here. Lol"

AWESOME L! I'm excited you're joining us!! I probably won't start until Thursday, so maybe spoilers should go in spoiler tags...? How bout that?

Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers) Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) wrote: "Leonor wrote: "I'm starting now! Can we post spoilers or not? I've never done a buddy read so you have to let me know what can or can not do here. Lol"

AWESOME L! I'm excited you're joining us!! I..."

Ok, awesome!! Thank you! 😉

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) "Ok, awesome!! Thank you! 😉"

No, thank you 👊

Emma Reader4Life (I'll Be Around) wrote: "Hey can we invite this dude to read with us.

Man caught stealing, trying on lingerie"

that man scares me
*em hides behind BGurl*

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Emma wrote: "that man scares me
*em hides behind BGurl*"

Don't worry Em! I totally got you covered...

description

(BTW... How you feeling about the cat...?)

Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta Another newbie here and very excited too!

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Fanniny wrote: "Another newbie here and very excited too!"

Yippie! That's great! Welcome F!!! Hope you have fun, no matter how the read turns out to be!!! 👊

Umaiya ❄️Ramblings of a Scattered Mind❄️ Newbie Alert! ;)
I've never done a buddy read so this is pretty cool. I'll probably start Friday/Saturday. Whenever I get over my feelings for the series I'm reading right now :P

Deborah YES YES YES YES YES finally the Lingerie book.

Welcome newbies 😊

Is it bad that I'm jealous of the Lingerie guys hair?

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Umaiya ⚡A Far Off Memory⚡ wrote: "Newbie Alert! ;)
I've never done a buddy read so this is pretty cool. I'll probably start Friday/Saturday. Whenever I get over my feelings for the series I'm reading right now :P"

Right on, U!!! 👊 Welcome aboard!

I'll probably start around then too...

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Deborah wrote: "Is it bad that I'm jealous of the Lingerie guys hair?"

Er.... is it bad if I say YES...? 😜

Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers) Deborah wrote: "YES YES YES YES YES finally the Lingerie book.

Welcome newbies 😊

Is it bad that I'm jealous of the Lingerie guys hair?"

Thank you Deborah! ❤️

message 17: by Book-Bosomed (new)

Book-Bosomed  blog Thanks for the invite, Bgurl! I can't seem to get into 3rd person POV anymore so I'll pass on this one, but I look forward to seeing everyone's reviews. Keep me in mind for the next buddy read though :)

Reader4Life (Remember to Forget) Deborah wrote: "YES YES YES YES YES finally the Lingerie book.

Welcome newbies 😊

I am waiting for the pictures of him to come out modeling the lingerie. I was hoping they would be included in the article.

message 20: by Gio (last edited Jun 06, 2017 02:23PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gio Listmaker Deborah wrote: "YES YES YES YES YES finally the Lingerie book.

Welcome newbies 😊

Deborah wrote: "YES YES YES YES YES finally the Lingerie book.

Welcome newbies 😊

Seriously he has Farah Fawcett thing going on there. I think it's pretty.

message 21: by Gio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gio Listmaker Reader4Life (I'll Be Around) wrote: "Deborah wrote: "YES YES YES YES YES finally the Lingerie book.

Welcome newbies 😊

I am waiting for the pictures of him to come out modeling ..."

I thought I read some weird articles but ......

Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers) Damn.. I'm jealous of his hair too. Lol 😉

message 23: by Gio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gio Listmaker Welcome New Badass Buddy Readers.

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Book-Bosomed wrote: "Thanks for the invite, Bgurl! I can't seem to get into 3rd person POV anymore so I'll pass on this one, but I look forward to seeing everyone's reviews. Keep me in mind for the next buddy read thou..."

Absolutely BB! And don't be a stranger to this thread, k? We barely ever talk about books anyway! 😜

message 25: by Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) (last edited Jun 06, 2017 02:27PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Urhomwen wrote: "GOT ROOM FOR ONE MORE"

*Gleefully pushes everyone over and makes room for Urhom...*

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Reader4Life (I'll Be Around) wrote: "I am waiting for the pictures of him to come out modeling the lingerie. I was hoping they would be included in the article."

IKR!

NEWSFLASH: "Victoria Secret has just announced it's newest angel!!!

message 27: by Gio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gio Listmaker Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) wrote: "Urhomwen wrote: "GOT ROOM FOR ONE MORE"

*Gleefully pushes everyone over and makes room for Urhom...*"

I dig that Bad Ass Gif. Urhomwen.

message 28: by Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) (last edited Jun 06, 2017 02:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Gio wrote: "Seriously he has Farah Fawcett thing going on there. I think it's pretty.

*hands Gio another cocktail...*🍹

message 29: by Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) (last edited Jun 06, 2017 02:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Leonor wrote: "Damn.. I'm jealous of his hair too. Lol 😉"

*Hands another cocktail to Leonor too...*

🍹

Deborah Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) wrote: "Deborah wrote: "Is it bad that I'm jealous of the Lingerie guys hair?"

Er.... is it bad if I say YES...? 😜"

Yes it's bad.

message 31: by Gio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gio Listmaker Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) wrote: "Reader4Life (I'll Be Around) wrote: "I am waiting for the pictures of him to come out modeling the lingerie. I was hoping they would be included in the article."

IKR!

NEWSFLASH: "Victoria Secret..."

Oh Bgurl, that is a good one.

message 32: by Urhomwen (new) - added it

Urhomwen Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) wrote: " *Gleefully pushes everyone over and makes room for Urhom...*"

Thanks for the invite, B. It's been far too long. :D

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Deborah wrote: "Yes it's bad."

👊

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Gio wrote: "Oh Bgurl, that is a good one. "

Hell! I'd buy anything that guy modeled fo sho!

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Urhomwen wrote: "Thanks for the invite, B. It's been far too long. :D "

IKR!!! I think so too! So glad you're joining us U! 👊

message 36: by Jen_C (new)

Jen_C Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) wrote: "The Badass Babes Are Hosting Another Badass Buddy Read!!!

Who Are We? A bunch of badass babes!

What Are We Doing? Reading a book together like badass buddies, yo!

What Book? Lingerie Wars by J..."

Let the FUN begin!

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Jen_C wrote: "Let the FUN begin!"

*Happily pushes everyone over again to make room for Jen...*

So glad you could join us J! Let the fun begin, indeed! Woot Woot!

message 38: by Emma (new) - rated it 3 stars

Emma Holy moly can't leave you ladies alone for even an hour!

message 39: by Jane (new)

Jane Shambler Thanks Bgurl for the invite I'll catch up on the next book. Reading all your posts I think I'm going to love this.

Reader4Life (Remember to Forget) Gio wrote: "I thought I read some weird articles but ......"

I noticed you did not finish your sentence.

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Emma wrote: "Holy moly can't leave you ladies alone for even an hour!"

IKR! As soon as you log off all hell breaks loose...! 🤗

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Jane wrote: "Thanks Bgurl for the invite I'll catch up on the next book. Reading all your posts I think I'm going to love this."

Yippie Skippie! I hope you love it. I don't want to have to stand 100 yards away from y'all (As Urhomwen suggests...) if you don't... 😜

message 43: by Jane (new)

Jane Shambler I'll just be your friendly stalker til the next book :)

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Jane wrote: "I'll just be your friendly stalker til the next book :)"

Hey J... Are stalkers supposed to be fun to hang with? If so... I think you may not be doing it right... 😜

message 45: by Jane (new)

Jane Shambler Rofl. How does that not surprise me?

V. A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you to include it in the choice awards LOL where do you get all these crazy titles? I'll do my best to join you in this BR.

message 47: by Gio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gio Listmaker Emma wrote: "Holy moly can't leave you ladies alone for even an hour!"

We cannot be trusted, Emma LOL

message 48: by Gio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gio Listmaker Reader4Life (I'll Be Around) wrote: "Gio wrote: "I thought I read some weird articles but ......"

I noticed you did not finish your sentence."

Great Minds Think Alike???

message 49: by Gio (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gio Listmaker Veronica PARENTAL GUIDANCE ALERT: A Court of Mist and Fury is an EROTICA/NEW ADULT but most booktubers won't tell you wrote: "LOL where do you get all these crazy titles? I'll do my best to join you in this BR."

WootWoot!!

V. A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you to include it in the choice awards Gio wrote: "Veronica PARENTAL GUIDANCE ALERT: A Court of Mist and Fury is an EROTICA/NEW ADULT but most booktubers won't tell you wrote: "LOL where do you get all these crazy titles? I'll do my best to join yo..."

You're so sweet, Love you G!♥♥♥

« previous 1 3 4 5