Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Seeking ARCs for a Culinary Cozy Mystery

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin White (ellven) | 2 comments Hi everyone,

I'm seeking some reviewers for my culinary cozy mystery. It will be published on the 4th of July - I'd love reviews on that day and during that week. Here's some more info:

Boston Homicide Detective, Christie Watson, wants nothing less than to bury her head in the sand in her hometown, Sleepy Creek, Ohio. Placed on sabbatical for a little ‘over-enthusiasm,’ Chris has to stay out of trouble or risk losing her job for good, and Sleepy Creek, with its clapboard homes and peaceful milieu, seems just the place to do that. But returning to Sleepy Creek means facing the one cold case she’s never solved: her mother’s murder.

The past becomes the least of her worries, however, when a man is murdered in her best friend’s back yard. Griselda, awesome human being all-around and owner of the local Burger Bar – serving scrumptious delights like the Mexican Fiesta Burger – is the prime suspect. To make matters worse, the handsome detective in charge of the case won’t quit asking questions or drop the icy professionalism whenever Chris counters with her own.

Detective Watson can’t let this one slide – sabbatical or not, she won’t let her friend wind up behind bars for a crime she didn’t commit. Equipped with her cop skills, and that thirst for truth, she sets off to solve the murder before it’s too late.

Please reply or message me if you're interested!

Thanks so much!

message 2: by Mayu (new)

Mayu Caitlin wrote: "Hi everyone,

I'm seeking some reviewers for my culinary cozy mystery. It will be published on the 4th of July - I'd love reviews on that day and during that week. Here's some more info:

Boston ..."

Hello,
I would like to read and review your book.
I prefer an epub but you can also send me a mobi or a pdf file.
Email: paulmayurakshi@yahoo.com

message 3: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 3 comments Caitlin wrote: "Hi everyone,

Boston ..."

Hi I would like to read and review this book. I am always looking for a new author and a good mystery book. I prefer ePub but have the ability to read mobi files.
email: bookhound@emerynet.com

message 4: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin White (ellven) | 2 comments Thanks! I've emailed you both, pls check your spam folders just in case.

message 5: by Angelique (new)

Angelique | 24 comments This Book sounds right in my wheelhouse..
I would love to read it and provided a review here on Good read and on Amazon
may I please have it in Mobi format
Fianblath@gmail.com
Thank you,
Angel