2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2017 > Abby's 2017 Corner

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (last edited Jun 07, 2017 12:06PM) (new)

Abby Greenleaf (mythicalmermaid101) | 59 comments My reading goal for 2017 is to read 100 books.

53/100 books

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Good luck Abby! I see you're half way there already?

message 3: by Abby (last edited Jun 07, 2017 12:08PM) (new)

Abby Greenleaf (mythicalmermaid101) | 59 comments Yearly Challenges

Let's Turn the Pages Challenge
Goal: 20,000 Pages
303/20,000

Color Challenge
2/15

1. Read a book with "White" or any shade of white in the cover (ivory, cream, bone, etc...).
2. Read a book with "Pink" or any shade of pink in the cover (rose, magenta, salmon, etc...).
3. Read a book with "Red" or any shade of red in the cover (maroon, brick, scarlet, etc...).
As Old as Time (A Twisted Tale, #3) by Liz Braswell
4. Read a book with "Orange" or any shade of orange in the cover (apricot, ginger, carrot, etc...).
5. Read a book with "Yellow" or any shade of yellow in the cover (blond, chartreuse, canary, etc...).
Away to Me, Moss by Betty Levin
6. Read a book with "Green" or any shade of green in the cover (sage, lime, jade, etc...).
7. Read a book with "Light Blue" or any shade of light blue in the cover (teal, sky, cerulean, etc...).
8. Read a book with "Dark Blue" or any shade of dark blue in the cover (indigo, denim, navy, etc...).
9. Read a book with "Purple" or any shade of purple in the cover (lavender, plum, orchid, etc...).
10. Read a book with "Brown" or any shade of brown in the cover (tan, mahogany, coffee, etc...).
11. Read a book with "Black" or any shade of black in the cover (grey, slate, coal, etc...).
12. Read a book with a Metallic color in the cover (gold, silver, bronze, etc...).
13. Read a book with at least 5 colors on the cover.
14. Read a book with a color in the title of the book.
15. Read a book with a word describing colors in the title (rainbow, stripes, polka dots, ect...).

message 4: by Abby (new)

Abby Greenleaf (mythicalmermaid101) | 59 comments Quarterly Challenges

None

message 5: by Abby (new)

Abby Greenleaf (mythicalmermaid101) | 59 comments Monthly Challenges

None

message 6: by Abby (last edited Jun 06, 2017 10:26AM) (new)

Abby Greenleaf (mythicalmermaid101) | 59 comments Susy wrote: "Good luck Abby! I see you're half way there already?"
Thank you! Yeah, I'm getting there! I'm actually at 51 books, I realized that I forgot to add to books in May.
Edit:
Oh, there's a question mark there. XD My bad... So yeah, even though I hadn't had this thread until today, I still had a goal and was reading books towards it. Don't worry, I didn't read 51 books in a day, I've read them since January.