What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Embrace the Dark (The Blood Rose, #1)
This topic is about Embrace the Dark
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Vampire book (could be a NA, BDSM, erotica) woman who has a problem with her blood. Its that she keeps producing a lot of it that she has to donate blood 3 times a month. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katrina | 8 comments ok.. so the plot is...(as i remember it)

the girl is having problems with her health...(i clearly remember that in the book that she donates blood 4 times a month) because she is producing too much blood (i think the girl work/volunteers at a hospital)

the guy is a vampire (apparently) and and comes across the girl and is baffled why she is producing so much blood.. becomes infatuated with her and turns out that the girl is his"the one".

there is also a time that the girl was kidnapped due to her condition and if the guy bites her its pleasurable.. and if other vampires did it hurts as fudge..
hope you can help me.. tnx

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35755 comments Mod
Katrina, I moved your request to the Unsolved folder because you're looking for a specific book.

Around what year did you read this book?

Katrina | 8 comments i think i read it 2years ago.. but i dont know when the book was published.

Katrina | 8 comments I thik... the guy vampire has a group that protects humans..

Bump

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39865 comments Mod
Katrina is still looking for this and wrote:

"I read this book way back 2015 or 2016, i think.
PNR genre

The main plot is, there is this woman who has a problem with her blood. Its that she keeps producing a lot of it that she has to donate blood 3 times a month(if i remember correctly) and then she meets this vampire guy who likes the fact that she keeps producing a lot of it and that she became his "beloved one"
And then the woman gets kidnapped by another vampire, was tortured( alittle bit) and was rescued.
*if she was bitten by another vampire other than her "beloved" the bite is painful.
*i also think that she is also a nurse "

Katrina | 8 comments Bump?

message 7: by Kris (new)

Embrace the Dark by Caris Roane?

One Goodreads reviewer says, "Abigail has a rare blood disorder, that started after she traveled to the Merhaine Realm, her body makes too much blood and she must donate to the blood banks regularly in her hometown of Flagstaff, Arizona."

(Google search - site:www.goodreads.com "paranormal romance" "too much blood" donates)

Katrina | 8 comments OMG! you got it! Thank you!!

message 9: by Kris (new)

Great. Glad we could help, Katrina.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Embrace the Dark (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Caris Roane (other topics)