Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Seeking Beta Reader for 1st half of contemporary romance!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Baldwin (lorna_baldwin) | 4 comments Willing to swap beta reading =)

Looking for a reader (or two, or three...) for a contemporary romance featuring a billionaire and a coed. More romantic comedy than steamy read, and (hopefully) not your typical billionaire story. Think Two Weeks Notice, not 50 Shades. ~25k words finished; final word count projected to be ~45k.

Looking for someone to eyeball the first half and see if there are any big flaws I can nip in the bud before digging into the second half!

message 2: by Jenni (new)

Jenni Lynn | 56 comments I would be interested in doing a swap. I also have a contemporary romance that needs a beta reader. It's about an emergency room nurse, a widowed man and his young son. It's approximately 52000 words. Please pm me if you are interested in swapping. or email at Jennilynnbooks@gmail.com

message 3: by Janice (new)

Janice Hitt hampton | 5 comments I would be willing to swap. I'm working on a contemporary romance between a former Russian Mail Order Bride and a International Rock Star. I have 43k so far. Projected total around 65k. Let me know. My email is jhitt1@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Janice

message 4: by Brae (new)

Brae Gil | 20 comments Hi Lorna!

PM me if you're still looking for beta readers! I would like to swap I have a hot/contemporary romance that is 100k, but you'd be welcome to only read the first 25k and give your opinion on it.

Thank you!

Brae