Drop Everything And Read discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book of the Month > July Series Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 5470 comments Mod
Please suggest a book for the July Series. If you are a new member, reading this is strongly recommended. The book must be a part of any series.

message 2: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Jun 14, 2017 09:22AM) (new)

The Suggestions

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Time Shifters by Shanna Lauffey Time Shifters by Shanna Lauffey

Asylum (Asylum, #1) by Madeleine Roux Asylum by Madeleine Roux

The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

Alice The Wanderland Chronicles by J.M. Sullivan Alice: The Wanderland Chronicles by J.M. Sullivan

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi there, I would like to suggest Death By Wolf Bite (Wolf Bite #1) as the July series book suggestion botm. It's an urban fantasy with hints of romance and horror.

For information about the summary please click on the link provided.
All the best. Death By Wolf Bite (Wolf Bite Trilogy #1) by J.M. Clinton

message 4: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Jun 06, 2017 12:02AM) (new)

J.M. wrote: "Hi there, I would like to suggest Death By Wolf Bite (Wolf Bite #1) as the July series book suggestion botm. It's an urban fantasy with hints of romance and horror.

For information about the summa..."

I'm afraid authors are not allowed to suggest their own books as mentioned in the rules. I cannot take it into consideration.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hallie wrote: "J.M. wrote: "Hi there, I would like to suggest Death By Wolf Bite (Wolf Bite #1) as the July series book suggestion botm. It's an urban fantasy with hints of romance and horror.

For information ab..."

Ah, I do apologise for that. I must of missed that rule. May I make a different suggestion then?

A court of Thorns and Roses would probably be a good read as a suggestion. I do apologise again. thank you for the consideration.

message 6: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new)

That's fine :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hallie wrote: "That's fine :)"

Thank you so much :) I do apologise about the other suggestion. Is there possibly an option where I can suggest my own book? if not thank you anyway.

message 8: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new)

No worries! :) You can advertise your book in the Meet Our Authors thread.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you very much. I'm so very grateful.

message 10: by D20 (new)

D20 | 162 comments I'll try Time Shifters again. Time Shifters by Shanna Lauffey

The series keeps getting better as it goes along!

message 11: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Jun 06, 2017 06:56AM) (new)

D20 wrote: "I'll try Time Shifters again. Time Shifters by Shanna Lauffey

The series keeps getting better as it goes along!"

Is it a series? I can only find it listed as a stand alone.

message 12: by D20 (new)

D20 | 162 comments So far there are 7 books and an omnibus of the first 5.

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1...

message 13: by LeShelle (last edited Jun 07, 2017 06:42AM) (new)

message 14: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new)

D20 wrote: "So far there are 7 books and an omnibus of the first 5.

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1..."

Thank you! I was confused because the series link did not appear.

message 15: by Rachel (last edited Jun 08, 2017 06:19PM) (new)

Rachel Mann | 36 comments Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi I recommend Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi for the book in a series.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 08, 2017 08:33PM) (new)

Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1) by Ransom Riggs or Alice The Wanderland Chronicles by J.M. Sullivan

message 18: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new)

Rachel wrote: "Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh MafiI recommend Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi for the book in a series."

We've already read this in the past :)

message 20: by Sharlynn (new)

Sharlynn | 7 comments I'd love A Court of Thorns and Roses A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

message 21: by Mads (new)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.