I'll Give You the Sun
This topic is about I'll Give You the Sun
Read > I'll Give You The Sun

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new) - rated it 2 stars

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 5470 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Rayna (raynaleigh) | 8 comments This was so awesome! The writing is so full of color, and I love that this title was picked because it fits Noah and Jude's relationship so well. All of the characters are so cool, and the amount of description is perfect. I was very satisfied with the ending.

Bonnie Brandt (sparkgirl) At first I was turned off by the fantastical imagery (throwing up bright colored puke that nobody else could see is one of the images that comes to mind). I got used to it though and even came to enjoy it. I think that it made more sense to me when I realized that all of the main characters were artists. My math/science brain doesn't work that way, but I can appreciate the different perspective.

I enjoyed the book, but it didn't really stick with me. That's how I judge a really great book that I loved. The sequence of events was slightly predictable, but still enjoyable. I was rooting for the main characters. Nearly always a sucker for a love story, I really liked and got caught up in both Noah and Jude's.