What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > BDSM, college lady, hero is secret benefactor, she meets Sebastian, she is germophobe and sees shrink. Hero and heroine used to live in same foster care w/hero's sister who then died.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shraddha (last edited Jun 05, 2017 11:45PM) (new)

Shraddha (caulin17) | 3 comments guys I need to find a book it is about a college going girl and hero is her secret benefactor who provides all her financial need the heroine meets a guy named Sebastian in her college also the heroine is germaphobe and she also sees psychiatrist. The hero and heroine used to live in the same foster care with hero's sister but after the death of the sister they split and the heroine starts going by the sisters name.
I read this book 1.5 years back, but I don't remember the cover or author name its a series having second book with same context just with the authors point of view. It's a modern day romance novel where hero kidnaps the heroine to help her cope with her depression and phobia

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Shraddha, please provide plot details (no spoilers) and the genre of the book you’re looking for in the Topic header - not something vague like "Help! can't remember this book". Someone is more likely to recognize your book.

Also, please no ALL CAPS in your header.

If you are unable to edit your header, a mod can help.

When did you read this book? Author female or male? Remember the cover? Series or standalone? Where and when is it set?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Shraddha, are you still looking for this or did you find it?