Books for boys discussion

General info > Your projects

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joe (new)

Joe Yang (joe-yang) | 30 comments Mod
Hello Friends,

Tell us about what you're currently working on! I'm excited to hear about your latest writing adventures!

message 2: by Stewart (new)

Stewart Hoffman (thebugboys) | 27 comments I am editing the second novel in the Bug Boys series.

Title: The Bug Boys Vs Professor Blake Blackhart.

Currently taking a step back as I wait for my beta readers and their comments. I'm shooting for a September release, as I'm attending the Orange County (CA) Children's Book Festival on October 1st, and I'd like to have both books in the series available.

message 3: by Joe (new)

Sounds great, Stewart! I really enjoyed your first Bug Boys book.

I finished writing my first Ninja Seals graphic novel, and am working on coloring the images in (which will take a while).

Safe travels in October! Watch out for those California drivers :)
Please keep us updated on your projects!

message 4: by Joe (last edited Jun 15, 2017 02:58PM) (new)

Here's a trailer I made for my third book:

https://youtu.be/yKsirg_QVeM

message 5: by Joe (new)

What projects are you all working on at the moment? How are you progressing? Let us know :)

message 6: by Stewart (new)

Stewart Hoffman (thebugboys) | 27 comments I submitted my manuscript to my copy editor (Cindy Jewkes - http://www.goodtalesediting.com/ - recommended. Very easy to work with.) Once she's done, it'll only be a few more weeks before book 2 is released. Good times! I initially only planned on writing one book (a bucket list type of thing), but I'm enjoying the process so much, I figured I'd keep going!

message 7: by Joe (new)

Sounds great, Stewart! Yes, do keep writing!

message 8: by B.C. (new)

B.C. Mullins | 7 comments Stewart wrote: "I submitted my manuscript to my copy editor (Cindy Jewkes - http://www.goodtalesediting.com/ - recommended. Very easy to work with.) Once she's done, it'll only be a few more weeks before book 2 is..."

That's awesome! And good for you - you should keep a good thing going!

message 9: by Tony (new)

Tony Hunter (little_trooper_books) | 5 comments Good morning everyone!

I haven't really posted in the group before but I've just completed and released my third military-themed kids book.

'Tanks Do Not Make Good Pets' is now available FREE in eBook format on Amazon until Monday.
I would really appreciate all the downloads and honest reviews you can supply (I am very happy to read and write honest reviews in return on Amazon and Goodreads for your kids’ books).
Please email me your book at info@littletrooperbooks.com.

https://www.amazon.com/Tanks-Not-Make...

message 10: by Stewart (new)

Stewart Hoffman (thebugboys) | 27 comments Hey, Tony. Glad to help. I purchased, read, and reviewed Grandpa's 1 to 10 and Back Again. I'll get this too. It may be a week or two before I get to it, however.

message 11: by Tony (new)

Tony Hunter (little_trooper_books) | 5 comments Thanks so much Stewart! I'll grab a copy of Bug Boys and return the favor!

message 12: by Stewart (new)

Stewart Hoffman (thebugboys) | 27 comments Just a quick FYI - My second book:

The Bug Boys vs. Professor Blake Blackhart - is out now in paperback and ebook formats.

I got my first copy yesterday and I'm happy with how it turned out. I can't wait for people to meet Willoughby the bad tempered cyborg Kitten!

message 13: by Joe (new)

Sounds great, Stewart! Congrats! You know I'm partial to cyborgs :)

Stewart wrote: "Just a quick FYI - My second book:

The Bug Boys vs. Professor Blake Blackhart - is out now in paperback and ebook formats.

I got my first copy yesterday and I'm happy with how it turned out. I ca..."

message 14: by Faye (new)

Faye Carlisle (FayeCarlisle) | 1 comments Hi Stuart,

Would you be interested in doing a review exchange? My children's fantasy book is called 'The Fortress'.

Faye

message 15: by Stewart (new)

Stewart Hoffman (thebugboys) | 27 comments Way ahead of you - I read/enjoyed/reviewed (Amazon and Goodreads) The Fortress months ago. I bought the paperback and handed it over to my niece afterward.

If you're interested in reading one of my books, The Bug Boys (book 1) is the most logical place to start. Currently, the eBook is 99c.