New Adult Book Club discussion

The Lesson Plan (Extra Credit, #3)
This topic is about The Lesson Plan
Archived Read it Review it 2017 > #68/17 The Lesson Plan (Extra Credit #3) by Charlotte Penn Clark

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by LeAnn (last edited Jan 07, 2018 10:22PM) (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) #68/17
Title: The Lesson Plan
Author: Charlotte Penn Clark
Genre: NA Romance
Heat Level: Moderate
Formats: Mobi, ePub
Copies: 25 (Sent out by NABC)

*AUTHOR GIVEAWAY* Anyone who RI&RI the book within the three week time from and post their reviews on Amazon and Goodreads will be entered into a draw to win one of two $10 iTunes gift cards.
*Each book can be read as standalone just a note to say The Partnership (Extra Credit, #1) is free on Kindle until Friday.

Synopsis:
The Nerd and the Geek.

When Noah’s passion for classics lands him in a pilot class called Extra Credit for students in trouble he gets more than he bargained for—like Holly, the geeky girl he’s been crushing on who becomes his partner and friend.

Holly’s passion for computers almost got her suspended but at least she got Noah out of it. He’s her best friend—and if he wants more she has no clue.

Together they come up with a lesson plan to help Noah get his head out of his books and Holly get her eyes off a computer screen. But it turns out there’s plenty more to learn from each other. And even the best laid plans….

Extra Credit is a New Adult series that takes place on a college campus and puts three unlikely couples together to see what happens. Each novella is in dual point-of-view with a happy ending that can be read as a standalone, though they’re better together…! The series includes sexy times that are only meant for readers over 18.

- - - - -
To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thanks!

Please allow up to 3 days to receive your book before messaging us please, :)

*If you would like a direct to kindle copy, please provide your @kindle.com address and please add us to your approved list! Thank you*

- - - - -
Reviewers:
1. Debby - debramadu_53@kindle.com - Mobi
2. Isabella - Isabazzarelli_94@kindle.com - Mobi
3. Michelle - mandiclay@kindle.com - Mobi
4. Ana O. - anaolivero94@gmail.com - ePub
5. Uzma - uzma.s.shad@gmail.com - ePub
6. Autumn - Skatra824@aol.com -
7. Nicole - nicky0909@sbcglobal.net - Mobi
8. Shannon - sm0120@hotmail.com - Mobi
9. Lula - junk_5003@kindle.com - Mobi
10. Vanessa - vanessa_haley@hotmail.com - ePub
11. Rachael - rad76@zips.uakron.edu - ePub
12. Caroline - frimstons@kindle.com - Mobi
13. Elsa - elsa.carrion_58@kindle.com - Mobi
14. Ginny - ginny.deffendall@kindle.com - Mobi
15. 2kasmom - awog_17@kindle.com - Mobi
16. Fatinamudz - fatinamdzfrblog@yahoo.com

Debby M | 37 comments I would love to review this book. debramadu_53@kindle.com

Isabella Bazz (isabazz) | 3 comments Isabazzarelli_94@kindle.com

Michelle Claypot_Reads Loved the other two books. Would love to review
mandiclay@kindle.com

Ana O. Feliz (anaolivero) | 18 comments anaolivero94@gmail.com
Epub.

Uzma | 162 comments Yay, couldn't wait for their story.
uzma.s.shad@gmail.com
ePub
Thanks

Autumn *Hot New Reads Blog* (asalto) | 12 comments WOuld love to review this book. I love stories along these lines. Thanks for the chance 😊😊
Skatra824@aol.com

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments would love to read
nicky0909@sbcglobal.net
mobi please

Shannon (shannonvm) Loved the first one!
sm0120@hotmail.com mobi please, thanks!

message 10: by Lula (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lula Pantoofle (lulapantoofle) | 49 comments I would love to review this book. I love stories about geeks! junk_5003@kindle.com

message 11: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) Autumn wrote: "WOuld love to review this book. I love stories along these lines. Thanks for the chance 😊😊
Skatra824@aol.com"

What format, hun? :)

message 12: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) List Updated!

Vanessa Haley (vanessahaley) | 86 comments Hi there, Can I please be added to the review list. Can I please be forwarded an epub format to vanessa_haley@hotmail.com. Thanks.

message 14: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Bunner | 2 comments I would love to review this book! rad76@zips.uakron.edu

message 15: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Bunner | 2 comments Hello! I would love to review!
rad76@zips.uakron.edu -ePub

Caroline F | 57 comments Yes, please.

frimstons@kindle.com

Many thanks.

Caroline

message 17: by Elsa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) | 71 comments I've read the first two and would love to read this one.

elsa.carrion_58@kindle.com

Ginny Deffendall Would love to read!

ginny.deffendall@kindle.com

message 19: by 2kasmom (last edited Jun 07, 2017 07:26AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

2kasmom | 15 comments Love to read this! awog_17@kindle.com

message 20: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5351 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 21st June (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

I will send out more when the list is updated.

message 21: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) List Updated!

Autumn *Hot New Reads Blog* (asalto) | 12 comments @LeAnn Storm- ePub please. Sorry for the late reply!

message 23: by Derna (new)

Vanessa wrote: "Hi there, Can I please be added to the review list. Can I please be forwarded an epub format to vanessa_haley@hotmail.com. Thanks."

Sent

message 24: by Derna (new)

Rachael wrote: "I would love to review this book! rad76@zips.uakron.edu"

Sent

message 25: by Derna (new)

Caroline wrote: "Yes, please.

frimstons@kindle.com

Many thanks.

Caroline"

Sent

message 26: by Derna (new)

Elsa wrote: "I've read the first two and would love to read this one.

elsa.carrion_58@kindle.com"

Sent

message 27: by Derna (new)

Ginny wrote: "Would love to read!

ginny.deffendall@kindle.com"

Sent

message 28: by Derna (new)

2kasmom wrote: "Love to read this! awog_17@kindle.com"

Sent

Debby M | 37 comments I never got the coy of the book in my kindle, can you please resend it? debramadu_53@kindle.com

message 30: by Derna (new)

Debby wrote: "I never got the coy of the book in my kindle, can you please resend it? debramadu_53@kindle.com"

Resent

Debby M | 37 comments I got it. Thank you

message 34: by Uzma (last edited Jun 13, 2017 08:14PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Uzma | 162 comments Thank you for the opportunity to read and review the whole series, it was certainly a pleasure.
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/review/RQ2CFIZ...

message 35: by Lula (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lula Pantoofle (lulapantoofle) | 49 comments Thank you for the opportunity to read the book.

Goodreads
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Debby M | 37 comments Thank you, and here's my review.

message 39: by Emiko (new)

Emiko (Emikochan) | 10 comments Im interested in reading it.
Whimsicalcheri_2@kindle.com

Autumn *Hot New Reads Blog* (asalto) | 12 comments Thanks for giving me the chance to read such a great story! ❤️❤️
Here's me review:

message 41: by Vanessa (last edited Jun 28, 2017 12:51AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vanessa Haley (vanessahaley) | 86 comments I'm currently having computer issues which won't allow me to post. My review will be up as soon as possible. My apologies for the lateness.

Please find attached my review. Thanks for the opportunity to read the complete series:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/edit...
https://www.amazon.com/review/create-...#

message 42: by Elsa (last edited Jun 26, 2017 05:47AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Caroline F | 57 comments My review. Thx again for the ARC.

Vanessa Haley (vanessahaley) | 86 comments Sorry to be annoying but I was hoping to follow up the prize of an itunes card from the last book (sorry can't find the link). Can you please let me know how to claim. Many thanks....... and thanks again for the opportunity to read and review the Extra Credit series.

message 46: by Derna (new)

Vanessa wrote: "Sorry to be annoying but I was hoping to follow up the prize of an itunes card from the last book (sorry can't find the link). Can you please let me know how to claim. Many thanks....... and thanks..."

I sent your details to the author so I will email her and find out what happened as it would be comingf from her.

Fatinamudz (fatinamdzfr) | 3 comments Hai,

I have been reading and reviewed the first two series : The partnership and The Do Over and would to love to read the third book from the series. I know it's quite late, but I wonder, is there any chance for me to read? Thank you.

message 49: by Derna (new)

Fatinamudz wrote: "Hai,

I have been reading and reviewed the first two series : The partnership and The Do Over and would to love to read the third book from the series. I know it's quite late, but I wonder, is ther..."

What's your email?

Fatinamudz (fatinamdzfr) | 3 comments Derna wrote: "Fatinamudz wrote: "Hai,

I have been reading and reviewed the first two series : The partnership and The Do Over and would to love to read the third book from the series. I know it's quite late, bu..."

Hai, it's fatinamdzfrblog@yahoo.com

Thank you :D

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Lesson Plan (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Charlotte Penn Clark (other topics)