SQHS Sci-Fi/Fantasy 2017 discussion

Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)
This topic is about Red Queen
Bloods that separate the poor from the rich. Red= poor, Silver= rich.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (new)

Maria Ruiz | 6 comments Red Queen is about Mare and power capabilities she's not supposed to have. She is a red blood and red bloods aren't supposed to have powers since they are normal poor people that serve the silver bloods because they are royals and have powers that make them more powerful then red bloods. What I liked about the book was how the adventure begin, how Mare in order to save her best friend Kilorn that pretty soon he will turn 18 and that means that he will be sent off to War just like her three brothers. In the book what surprised me was that she was starting to develop feelings for the two princes in the royal home that she got a job at. But what had me at the edge of my seat was that Marven one of the princes she is supposed to marry is actually a traitor that made Mare belief that he would help her destroy the differences between red and silver blood but all he wanted was to be king. One thing that I would change would be for Mare not to develop feelings for the two princes Marven and Cal.

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Garcia | 8 comments Red Queen sounds like an interesting book but also sounds like a complicated love story about a young girl whos trying to decide what she wants in her life. what I'm wondering is how they plan on destroying the differences between red and silver.