Random Roleplays for YOU! discussion

Warrior Cats > ThunderClan Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

Regan  Carson | 268 comments Mod
((You know what to do))

Gingerstar lounged in the shade under highrock, panting slightly. The sun beat down harshly on the clearing. Newleaf was over and Greenleaf was upon them. It was one of the warmest that Gingerstar remembered. He swiped his tongue over his paw and then rubbed his face.

Icekit tumbled out of the nursery, ignoring the annoyed cry of the queen that was taking care of her.

message 2: by Carson, very gay (last edited Jun 05, 2017 10:20PM) (new)

Carson | 17 comments Mod
Darkbreeze trotted into the camp with a fresh vole in his strong jaws. His golden eyes wandering around the camp before landing on Icekit. He rolled his eyes at the excited kit as she tumbled over herself. He dropped the vole before walking over to Gingerstar." Hello." He bowed his head slightly to his leader

message 3: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

Gingerstar looked up lazily at his deputy. "Good afternoon, Darkbreeze. How was the hunt?"

Icekit stared at the bike Darkbreeze brought in. She approached it and sniffed. Her nose wrinkled and she backed away from it. "Ewwww."

message 4: by Carson, very gay (new)

Carson | 17 comments Mod
((Lmao they are catching bikes now))

Darkbreeze shook his head slightly." Not very well it seems.. I caught the trail of loners on the border and I think they chased away the prey." He looked over at the little kit by the food pile and frowned. He sat drown and licked his paw before bringing it over his ear. His fur looked a little dirty but the deputy was used to looking a bit dirty.

message 5: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

((I was a little confused lol. But I'm sleepy so I don't care hahaha))

Gingerstar curled his lip up in disgust. "Filthy loners," he growled, shaking his head. "We're going to need to send a patrol to that part of the border later today. I want to make absolutely certain that they will not bother us."

Icekit pricked her ear at the mention of a patrol. She had always wanted to be part of one. She clumsily raced over to her leader and deputy. "Can I go?" she squeaked, eyes big as moons.

message 6: by ραιѕℓєу, Also gay (new)

ραιѕℓєу (paisley_s) | 29 comments Mod
Littlewing got up from her patch of sunlight and stretched when she heard mention of patrol. She walked over to the group and sat near Gingerstar. "Did I hear you mention something about sending a patrol out today?" she asked, folding her tail neatly in front of her paws.

message 7: by Carson, very gay (new)

Carson | 17 comments Mod
Darkbreeze looked down at Icekit and shook his head." You can't come little one." He purred softly before looking over at Littlewing." Yes we need to patrol I scented loners earlier and they pretty much chased away the prey." He curled his tail around his paws lightly.

message 8: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

Icekit pouted, looking up at Darkbreeze, "But whhyyyyyy?" she whined. "Littlewang gets to go!'

Gingerstar flicked his tail, watching Littlewing closely. "Perhaps I should join you both," he mewed, ignoring Icekit's plea. I haven't had the chance to fight recently." He flexed his claws.

message 9: by ραιѕℓєу, Also gay (new)

Littlewing side eyed Icekit with a cold glare. She knew the kit couldn't say her name correctly yet, but it still got on her nerves. Her eyes moved to Gingerstar, catching his gaze. "Think we can't do it on our own?" she mewed with a smirk.

message 10: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

Gingerstar grinned, eyes narrowing playfully, "I never said that. I just haven't gotten out of camp in a while. It'd be nice to stretch my legs." He got to his feet slowly. He was rather large, so he towered over his Warriors. "Scamper off, little one," he commanded Icekit with a flick of his tail.

Icekit stuck her tongue out at Littlewing and then turned away from the group, nose in the air.

message 11: by ραιѕℓєу, Also gay (last edited Jun 06, 2017 03:17PM) (new)

Littlewing chuckled and rose to her feet following Gingerstar. She glanced over at him. Really, she glanced up at him, wishing she had grown larger. "Well, hopefully you can keep up, old man," she purred.

message 12: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

"Well, my steps are about twice the size of yours, small fry," he teased, flicking Littlewing under the chin with his tail.

message 13: by Carson, very gay (new)

Carson | 17 comments Mod
Darkbreeze chuckled and rose to his feet to follow Littlewing out of the camp. He figured he'd stay out of the teasing since she got a lot of it even from the kits.

message 14: by ραιѕℓєу, Also gay (new)

Littlewing swatted his tail away and scampered ahead. "Doesn't mean I'm not fast!" she called behind her. She paused and looked back. "Darkbreeze should probably lead the way, considering he's the one that saw them," she suggested as she waited for them to catch up.

message 15: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

Gingerstar bounded over to Littlewing's side, chuckling the whole way. "That's a great idea. Darkbreeze, show us where you scented the loners."

Icekit watched the group warily from a distance. Her tail flicked impatiently.

message 16: by ραιѕℓєу, Also gay (new)

Ghostkit slowly started to sneak up behind Icekit. His paws moved silently through the soft dirt. He paused behind her and playfully swatted her tail before jumping back, eyes wide and playful.

message 17: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

Icekit jumped in surprise, whirling around to see Ghostkit. She narrowed her eyes and crouched awkwardly. Giving a mock growl, she leaped toward him, but fell short so that she rolled and landed on her back, staring up at Ghostkit's face.

message 18: by ραιѕℓєу, Also gay (last edited Jun 06, 2017 04:06PM) (new)

Ghostkit laughed and sat down, looking down at her with his strange red eyes. He lifted a paw and started to gently swat at Icekit's ears. "You need to work on your jumping," he giggled and scampered off a short distance, looking behind him to see if she would follow.

message 19: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

Icekit let out a mock growl and scrambled to her feet. "Think you can do better?" she taunted, tail sweeping back and forth. She trotted after him a few strides.

message 20: by ραιѕℓєу, Also gay (new)

Ghostkit narrowed his eyes slightly and crouched down, his tail swishing in the air behind him. "I love a good challenge," he growled playfully. He took a small step forward and pounced, jumping right on top of Icekit.

message 21: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

Icekit let out of a squeak as Ghostkit landed on top of her. She tumbled to the ground, landing hard on her side. "Feels like you've been having extra milk," she teased, kicking her legs wildly, trying to get free.

message 22: by ραιѕℓєу, Also gay (new)

Ghostkit rolled off of her and stood up, raising his nose high. "I'm just older than you," he proclaimed, "and I'm going to be an apprentice after next moon!" He sat down and curled his long tail in front of his paws.

message 23: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

Icekit rolled over and got to her paws, glaring at him. "I'm going to be the best warrior there ever was! You'll see!" she declared, sticking her chin up high. "Older doesn't always mean better," she added decidedly.

message 24: by ραιѕℓєу, Also gay (new)

Ghostkit shrugged and laid down on the ground, stretching out in the sun. "Well, that sounds like a challenge!" he purred.

message 25: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

Icekit watched him warily. "I suppose it is," she mewed.

message 26: by Carson, very gay (new)

Carson | 17 comments Mod
Darkbreeze nodded and walked ahead to lead the patrol." Of course!" He walked along towards the border he heard a mewling sound and perked his ears as the sound got louder." Do you guys hear that?"

message 27: by ραιѕℓєу, Also gay (new)

Ghostkit sat up again and puffed up his chest, raising his nose a little. "Then let the best Warrior win!" he exclaimed, laughing.

Littlewing walked with the two toms, having to lengthen her strides slightly to keep up easily. She slowed her pace as she began to hear something weird in the distance. Once Darkbreeze spoke up, she simply nodded and started to trod off in the direction of the noise, her paws carrying her small body silently.

message 28: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

Gingerstar's ears pricked at the sound of mewling. "It sounds like kits," he muttered, glancing between Darkbreeze and Littlewing. He sped up slightly, but silently, heading toward the noise.

Icekit grinned and shook her head. "That is going to be me," she reminded him with a giggle. "You won't even see me coming."

message 29: by Carson, very gay (new)

Carson | 17 comments Mod
Darkbreeze sped up his pace towards the noise. His nose twitched when it was filled with an awful smell. He crept forward and grimaced when he saw two small kits surrounded by dirty old moss and prey carcasses. Both kits seemed very still but one of them was at least making a bit of noise.

message 30: by ραιѕℓєу, Also gay (new)

"Yeah, okay. We'll just see about that!" Ghostkit laughed. His red eyes flicked to the side when a leaf floating in the breeze caught his attention. He bounded after it and caught it between his paws. "I can't wait until we actually get to hunt," he said, looking back over at Icekit.

Littlewing slowly circled the moss nest and sniffed at the prey carcasses. "They smell of loaners..." she said quietly and sat down near Gingerstar, her back turned to the kits so they wouldn't be able to hear her whispering. "What are we going to do with them?" she asked their Leader. "We can't just leave them out here."

message 31: by Regan , Secretly gay (last edited Jun 09, 2017 09:08AM) (new)

Icekit watched Ghostkit go after the leaf. She smiled and then glanced longingly toward the forest. An idea popped into her head and she leaped up, spinning to face Ghostkit. "Why wait?" she mewed, tail thrashing excitedly. "Maybe if we go out right now and hunt, they'll make us apprentices early!" Her paws were shaking, but she ignored it.

Gingerstar grimaced, nose wrinkling at the rancid scent. "Definitely loners," he agreed, eyeing the young kits. He leaned close to her, keeping his voice low. "I don't know if we have any Queens that could take them in." He sighed, shaking his head. "But you're right, we can't just leave them here." After a few moments, he turned to Darkbreeze. "What do you think we should do with them?"

message 32: by ραιѕℓєу, Also gay (new)

Ghostkit looked from Icekit to the forest and back a couple of times. The idea of going out there alone made him anxious, but the curiosity was overwhelming. "Maybe..." he said, walking to the entrance of camp and peering out. "They wont be back for a while anyway, right?"

message 33: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

Icekit trailed behind him closely. The anticipation was almost too much for her small body. "They went after some loners, from what I heard," she mewed, paws twitching, "I think we'd definitely have time." She glanced at him, eyes widening to the size of moons.

message 34: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 10 comments Cloudfeather was watching her kits playing outside the nursery
( Cloudfeather could Foster them if you want)
Softkit tackled her brother,Whitekit.
Whitekit batted her face and tried to nip her ear.
Rainkit was asleep beside her mother. Their pelts seemingly blending together
Goldenpetal was grooming her fur waiting for the patrol to return.
Snowfall was outside the camp hunting

message 35: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

((That'd be fantastic. Icekit needs someone to be her adopted mom. But she doesn't know that she's adopted so shhh lol))

Ashfang walked out of the Warriors den, his jaws stretching wide with a yawn. He arched his back, purring in ecstasy. He sent a quick glance in the direction of the whispering kits and fought the urge to roll his eyes. Kits were so obnoxious. With a sigh, he approached the fresh-kill pile, disappointed to see only a single vole in the pile. "Guess I'm going hungry for now," he grumbled after doing a quick search for Gingerstar. "I can't leave camp by myself."

message 36: by Carson, very gay (new)

Carson | 17 comments Mod
((Lmao I love my new title!))

Darkbreeze looked at the kits his eyes filling with sadness." I think we should take them with us.. we can't leave them to die." He moved forward d carefully and picked up one of the kits surprised by how skinny the little creature was.

Fire howled as he was picked up by the strange tom. He had been sleeping. They had been waiting for their momma to return for awhile now.

Whisper looked up scared but stayed silent as the strong cats stood over them.

message 37: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

((You're welcome lol))

Gingerstar nodded in agreement and stepped forward, grabbing Whisper gently by the scruff. "Do you think these are the loners you scented earlier?" he asked through a mouthful of fur, "Or do we need to come back later?" He was a little disappointed that he didn't get to fight anyone.

message 38: by Daenerys (last edited Jun 13, 2017 05:01AM) (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 10 comments Snowfall padded into the camp carrying a plump thrush. She laid it in the pile and padded over to Ashfang,"Hey," she mewed
(Cloudfeather could also foster Icekit if you want)

message 39: by ραιѕℓєу, Also gay (new)

Ghostkit was about to take his first step through the entrance of camp when he heard Ashfang come out of the warrior's den and start walking around. He slowly turned around and sat by the entrance, glancing over at Icekit, his ears drooping from disappointment.

Littlewing turned back towards camp. "Whoever's kits these are, we need to get some food in them before they starve," she said curtly and started to trod back off in the direction of camp, knowing the other two would catch up pretty quickly.

message 40: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 10 comments Cloudfeather called out,"Icekit,Ghostkit!Come here please."

message 41: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

Icekit's ears pricked up at the sound of her mother's voice. "Rats," she muttered, glancing over at Ghostkit. "Come on." She made her way to her mother, paws dragging.

Ashfang dipped his head to Snowfall. "Good afternoon," he mewed, his voice low. "I see you've brought something to add to our measly pile." He flicked his tail at the fresh-kill pile with a smirk.

message 42: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 10 comments Snowfall nodded and looked at the sky,"Looks clear today." She mewed

message 43: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 10 comments Cloudfeather groomed Icekit,"You need to eat." She mewed

message 44: by Regan , Secretly gay (new)

Ashfang followed her gaze. "You're right," he agreed, mouth curling up into a smile. "Too bad we're stuck here. Gingerstar left camp a little while ago, so no patrols have gone out since. I need to stretch my paws." He flexed his claws for emphasis.

Icekit sighed. "I guess so." She pouted, but complied, nestling into her mother's stomach and latching on.

message 45: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 10 comments Cloudfeather looked at Ghostkit a soft smile on her face
Snowfall sighed,"Maybe we can....."

message 46: by ραιѕℓєу, Also gay (new)

Ghostkit slowly walked over and sat down to the side. He glanced back out of Camp and then laid down on the soft earth near Cloudfeather. "I'm not really hungry," he said and stretched his legs out in front and behind of him.

message 47: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 10 comments Cloudfeather licked the top of his head,"Really?"