Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please delete one book and help with adding quotes

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Russell (new)

Russell Gibbs | 8 comments Can you please delete one of the two books The Principle of Oneness? Please delete the book with only one review.

Also I need help adding quotes for this book. When I add a quote and link it to this book, it saves the quote to a different book of mine. I have deleted the quotes and tried again and it keeps happening. How can I correct this going forward.

message 2: by Cassandra (last edited Jun 05, 2017 08:11AM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Russell wrote: "Can you please delete one of the two books The Principle of Oneness? Please delete the book with only one review.

Also I need help adding quotes for this book. When I add a quote and link it to t..."

Both are valid editions, so I've combined them, no deletion required. I also added the Kindle edition.

As far as the quotes go, librarians aren't able to help with technical/website issues, you can contact support here https://www.goodreads.com/about/conta....

message 3: by Russell (new)

Russell Gibbs | 8 comments Cassandra wrote: "Russell wrote: "Can you please delete one of the two books The Principle of Oneness? Please delete the book with only one review.

Also I need help adding quotes for this book. When I add a quote ..."

Thanks Cassandra!