SBTB Goodreads Group discussion

White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2)
This topic is about White Hot
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Giveaways > Giveaway- White Hot by Ilona Andrews

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elyse (new)

Elyse (elyseindeed) | 2 comments Mod
We have 2 copies of White Hot by Ilona Andrews to giveaway.

To enter, leave a comment telling us what you love about paranormal romance. If you've never read a PNR that's cool too! Just tell us why you're interesting in trying it.

Winner will be picked at random on Wednesday 6/7 at 1200 CST. International entries are welcome.

Suzanne (cerestheories) I love being completely taken away from reality, especially now. :/

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie | 1 comments I enjoy them because it's complete escapism. Romance is, of course, a bit of escapism, but these are events that could never happen, so I can just sit back and enjoy the ride (even with the threat of the world ending or whatever).

message 4: by Tanita (new)

Tanita Davis (tadamak) | 1 comments I love urban fantasy because it's the "real world," but not at all the real world. I'm kind of OVER the real world at present, yet it's fun to read fiction that has familiar earmarks of the known world, yet more solutions than this current world contains!

Alex | 5 comments I think my love of paranormal romance is just a result of my love of Buffy the Vampire Slayer! Angel and Spike man, just can't recover from that kind of attractiveness :D

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 2 comments I love them because they give me a break from the real world, usually have super-cool world building/magic systems and I love that the drama and stakes are high which leading to lots of tension :)

Missy | 2 comments The good ones tilt the real world just enough to flip the 'what if...' switch in my head, and then we're off to the races.

Kerri (kerita27) | 1 comments I like the idea of infinite possibilities hiding under the surface of normal life.

message 9: by Helen aka (new)

Helen aka * Monster's Mommy * | 3 comments I love them because they show what COULD be ... not the dreary IS ....

Suzanne (cerestheories) Elyse, did y'all pick the winners yet?

message 11: by Elyse (new)

Elyse (elyseindeed) | 2 comments Mod
Yes we did! I notified the winners via private message

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.