Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

An Unlikely Seduction
This topic is about An Unlikely Seduction
Book Issues > Incorrect Author

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kelly (elizabethkelly) | 58 comments Hi there,

My latest book has been assigned to the wrong Elizabeth Kelly (there are a few of us!). Could one of the librarians correct this for me? There should be three spaces between my names in order to have the book fall under the correct Elizabeth Kelly.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Thank you in advance for your help!

Cheers,

Elizabeth

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kelly (elizabethkelly) | 58 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Hi there,

My latest book has been assigned to the wrong Elizabeth Kelly (there are a few of us!). Could one of the librarians correct this for me? There should be three spaces between my names in ..."

Oh and while you're in there... the book "Delilah's Mate" is also mine! It's under the same incorrect Elizabeth Kelly as "An Unlikely Seduction". If a librarian could change that one too...much appreciated! :)

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6188 comments moved both.

do you have some additional information for delilahs mate? an isbn or something?

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kelly (elizabethkelly) | 58 comments I just left my office but as soon as I get back I'll grab the link for Delilah's Mate and post it. Thank you for your help!

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kelly (elizabethkelly) | 58 comments Oops I see that you already moved it! Thank you!

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6188 comments Elizabeth wrote: "I just left my office but as soon as I get back I'll grab the link for Delilah's Mate and post it. Thank you for your help!"

always forget about the timezones (here it's past bedtime 2.30 at night)

but if you have an isbn we can add that so that the bots won't add it a second time :)

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kelly (elizabethkelly) | 58 comments Hi Lachgas,

Sorry for the delay! The ISBN for Delilah's Mate is:

978-1-988826-06-6

Thank you!

message 8: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1609 comments Added the ISBN