What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young adult fiction. Girl thought she was normal but she wasn't. Her dad was a scientist who did work on her and she had two brothers. The book cover was green and gray.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ezraya (new)

Ezraya Mayson | 3 comments I am trying to remember the name of a book my sister read one time. She said it was about a girl who thought she was normal but she wasn't. Her dad was a scientist who did work on her and she had two brothers. My sister also said the book cover was green and gray.

message 2: by Keith (new)

Keith | 223 comments You should change the post title to something that gives more information about the book to anyone browsing the group page, e.g. "Girl with two brothers experimented on by scientist father, green and grey cover". That will probably help in finding someone who recognizes the book (I don't, unfortunately).

Also, was it children's, YA or general fiction? What were the experiments the scientist did? Were those the only sci-fi elements, or were there aliens etc.?

message 3: by Ezraya (new)

Ezraya Mayson | 3 comments It was young adults. That's all I can really tell you.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32062 comments Mod
Added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the "edit" link at the top on the full desktop website.

message 5: by Andy (new)

Andy Love | 2036 comments Makes me think of Goldengirl by Peter Lear

Goldengirl

message 6: by Kris (last edited Jun 08, 2017 03:55PM) (new)

Kris | 32062 comments Mod
A guess - Lucy by Laurence Gonzales? Lucy by Laurence Gonzales

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37538 comments Mod
Ezraya, was anything suggested above your book?

message 8: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15710 comments Origin?

But I don't think she had brothers.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Goldengirl (other topics)
Lucy (other topics)
Origin (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Laurence Gonzales (other topics)