Bookworms Anonymous discussion

BOTM Archives > Girl who played with fire by Stieg Larsson

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Makay (new)

Makay  | 6 comments I'm reading the second book in Stieg Larsson's series's so far so good

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) I glad you enjoy this book Queenmic. I have read all the books in this series, and I was unable to put them down.

message 3: by Makay (new)

Makay  | 6 comments The first one is still my favorite absolutely loved girl with the dragon tattoo :)

message 4: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) My favourite is book 1 also! However, I did enjoy reading the other two books in this series Queenmic!

message 5: by Makay (new)

Makay  | 6 comments Thanks for the boost of confidence lol the second one is 700 plus pages and it was starting to feel rediculous because it's Sooo long lol

message 6: by Jenny (last edited Jun 05, 2017 12:22AM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) I did like reading book two. I did have problems understanding the political and security side of the story. Queenmic, if you get past the section in the middle that describes the security issues, you will enjoy it. However, for me, book one will always be a 5 ★ and the other two books 4 ★

message 7: by Makay (new)

Makay  | 6 comments Good to know !!! And yes part 3 is a killer in book two I don't remember the middle section of book one being this long lol it's a very good story thus far !

message 8: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Let me know what you think about the book when you finish it Queenmic.