Read 4 Review discussion

Young Adult/ MG > YA Supernatural Adventure/Romance Needs Reviewers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by T.M. (new)

T.M. Franklin (tm_franklin) | 3 comments Hi All -

I'm looking to boost the reviews of my book The Talisman Chronicles.

The Talisman Chronicles (The Talisman Chronicles, #1-6) by T.M. Franklin

Summary: Chloe Blake has a unique gift, an odd connection to her house that results in glimpses of the past, present, and future via the picture window in her living room. But her visions are getting increasingly troubling, full of darkness and pain, and the house shows her a group of teenagers who will be coming to her to lead them into an uncertain fate.

One by one they are drawn to Chloe's house, and to a mysterious chest that appears in a dusty corner of the attic. Inside, each finds a talisman that grants them a unique ability--a weapon for the battle ahead.

Chloe and her friends are The Order, gifted with powers to fight the dark chaos that's descended on their town, bent on wreaking havoc not only there, but around the world. The Order is ready to fight, but fighting may not be enough.

And if Chloe's visions are right, they might not all emerge from the battle unscathed.

Or even alive.

---

I have MOBI copies for review to send direct-to-Kindle. If you'd like to review, please give me your send-to-Kindle email address and be sure and add TMFranklinAuthor@gmail.com to your preferred senders list.

Thanks in advance!
-T

message 2: by Katy (new)

Katy (bgnbrooks) | 1 comments I'd love to review this. My kindle email address is bgnbrooks13@kindle.com
Thanks!

message 3: by T.M. (new)

T.M. Franklin (tm_franklin) | 3 comments Katy wrote: "I'd love to review this. My kindle email address is bgnbrooks13@kindle.com
Thanks!"

Awesome! I'll send it now!

message 4: by T.M. (new)

T.M. Franklin (tm_franklin) | 3 comments Katy wrote: "I'd love to review this. My kindle email address is bgnbrooks13@kindle.com
Thanks!"

Sent!