What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Werewolf Romance- After killing her father, the current alpha, he made her submit

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 1 comments So I read an excerpt of this book at the end of another book (not sure which one) and I cannot find this book which has bothered me for two years. Here is what I remember from the chapter excerpt:

1. He came to her pack and killed her father, the then current alpha. He then kicked many of the pack members out and restructured the pack with many of the young male werewolves he brought with him.

2. He made her submit to him and all of the other female werewolves. This made it so she locked her wolf away for so many years that she can barely feel her wolf anymore.

3. She only stayed with the pack because until the age of 18 the pack is the guardian of her brother. He is now 18 and so she is leaving the pack with her brother. She has a best friend who is an alpha of a neighboring pack and that is where she plans to go with her brother.

4. When she goes to tell the current pack alpha she is leaving with her brother, he tries to argue with her. She lets her dominant power show at this time and almost makes the alpha want to submit and does make the beta submit. During this display of dominance, the alpha realizes she is his mate. She has known all along he was her mate and made sure to stay away from him and never let her wolf show to prevent him from claiming her as a mate.

This is where that chapter ended, please help.

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 753 comments Following

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35167 comments Mod
Shelia wrote: "Following"

Sheila, you can follow any thread/discussion but clicking the "Notify me when people comment" link above the Comment box.

message 4: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 753 comments I don't have anything that says that. I'm using my cell phone an it doesn't have anything like that.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
Courtney, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Melanie (last edited Feb 17, 2022 01:30PM) (new)

Melanie | 534 comments The more I read your post the more I feel like I've read this...Do you remember how old her younger brother was when their parents are killed.

message 7: by Brenna (new)

Brenna | 419 comments Love Blows by May Sage seems like it could match

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Love Blows (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

May Sage (other topics)