Michael Crichton Fans discussion

New Crichton Novel!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katia (new)

Katia Arami | 2 comments Hi everyone! I was at Barnes and Nobles yesterday and was shocked to come across a Crichton book I had never read! It appears it was published less than a month ago and was only recently discovered! Has anyone read Dragon Teeth yet? I am purchasing it online today and am looking forward to seeing how it holds up to all the other phenomenal Crichton books I have read. I expect you are all equally excited about reading it, that is, if you have not already. Let me know your thoughts!

message 2: by Mikaela (new)

Mikaela (mikimiks) | 2 comments Hey Katia!

Today is actually my birthday, and I just got the notification for this. I had no idea that was published, Crichton is my all time favorite author, and I own probably 90% of his books, including some of the ones under his aliases, so this was the greatest gift ever!!! I am looking forward to reading it and hearing everyone else's thoughts as well. How wonderful! Thanks for letting me know, that is so cool.

message 3: by Brandin (new)

Brandin (pan_dim_onium) | 19 comments Mod
I picked it up. Fun if you enjoyed his Histories. A good Western really, though clearly a draft and could have been fleshed out more.